BY OCEAN POTION

Soothes & Cools 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel is known world wide for its healing and soothing qualities for the skin.  Regular use will help heal, soothe, cool and condition the skin.  Also moisturizes and helps maintain tan for weeks longer with regular use.  Use on sunburns, windburns, minor burns and other skin irritation.  Non-sticky and will not stain. Pure & Natural Only necessary stabilizers and preservatives are added. ; see more...

• Have you used it and do you recommend it.?1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? I have purchased aloe before and it's alw...2 Answers
  • Should i buy this? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love their products! I have very sensitive skin to the sun so I burn quite easily! This helps soothe the burn and makes it heal faster!" in 6 reviews
Nayarith S.
I have very pale skin. Therefore, I burn in the sun. I have tried different products before for sunburn, but this is one of my favorites. Along with smelling good, it feels amazing when applied to sunburns. It soothes on contact. Imho, I don't think it is terribly sticky.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
This is one of my favorite products! I always put this on my face to get rid of acne. I love the results I get with this! I got mine at cvs. You can get it anywhere honestly. This is a game changer! I recommend it.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I absolutely love Ocean Posion brand but this was my first time trying their aloe knowing the brand name and loving it figured I'd give it a try, works wonders instantly for sunburn for both my son and I and honestly it's the ONLY aloe I have ever tried that doesn't have that odd sticky feel to it! Dries quickly easy to find easy to apply convenient packaging I definitely added this to my summer essentials
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This stuff works well to soothe sunburn, and I've also discovered that it helps with razor burn as well!

It has a pleasant odor to it, but some people think it smells like hippie (maybe a bit of synthetic patchouli?). I like it anyway.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Oh my gosh this gel is so refreshing! Right after a day in the sun, nothing feels better on your skin to cool you off. All their sunscreen products are amazing too. I love all products in this brand that I have tried.
Bettie W.
I live in Arizona. In the summer I don't go anywhere with out it. Arizona is known for its really hot summers. I use Ocean Potion Sunday Care Aloe a lot. It helps your skin get moist and is healthy for your skin. It is a must have in Arizona.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I enjoy keeping this in the fridge for extra hot skin relief. It is good to use after a long day in the sun, not just once you have an actual sunburn. Now, if you go beyond a day in the sun to actually getting burned, this will help to sooth the skin and relieve the pain. I also like that this product is very reasonably priced and a reliable, well-known brand.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
You can always trust Ocean Potion products in my experience. This Aloe Gel works great soothing sunburned skin. It helps with the pain and seems to help the redness go away faster. It is always worth having a bottle in the house. It lasts so long, I don't mind if I forget it and have to buy another one while camping.
Leticia P.
Pensacola, FL
I got a really bad sunburn after taking a trip to the beach one time and this really saved me because had I not put it on I wouldn't of been able to even put my uniform on over due to the fact that my back was so burned so bad from the sun and this help cool it down and take away some of that pain
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
It's a good product. I have to get my mom to warm it up in her hands before she puts it on me because I can't take the cold. I don't like how sticky it makes me after I put it on. I would rather have spray so that way people don't hurt me putting it on or I can do it myself with spray. This does work great with burns from a stove or something like that. It's easy to use and you don't waste a lot like you would with spray.
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
Anyone else put this in their refrigerator before usage?
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is better, the aloe lotion or aloe gel?
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Anyone else try freezing this in ice cube trays to give a cool relieving relief for sunburns? Sounds interesting but wonder if it is worth it.
Lidiana D.
Boston, MA
What store can I get it at ?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
What are the benefits of this aloe Vera gel?