BeautyBodyBody CareOcean Potion
Moisturizing aloe lotion 85oz (pack of 2)

Ocean potion Moisturizing aloe lotion 8.5oz (pack of 2)

by Ocean Potion

Made with Tea Tree Oil and Vitamins A, C & E

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean potion Moisturizing aloe lotion 8.5oz (pack of 2)!
Katie M.
Sullivan, IN
I bought this from a surf shop in Alabama. So unfortunately it was very pricey! But because of the sunburn that I had, it was worth it! I LOVE THE SMELL!!! Sometimes I just use it for normal lotion because the smell is amazing! Definitely helps with sunburns and left my skin feeling amazing!
Skie R.
Altoona, WI
Ocean potion Moisturizing aloe lotion 8.5oz (pack of 2) uploaded by Skie R.
Love this product. Great for sunburns or to just keep your skin soft and smooth. Works amazing! #influensterphotobooth
Rena B.
I’ve used this lotion during the summer and after bad sunburns for the last six years. It is the only lotion that hydrates the skin so much that it prevents the peeling and eases sunburn within just a couple of uses.
courtney B.
Findlay, OH
I love this lotion for after I go tanning. It is a good consistency, not too thick and not too thin, do it goes on very easily. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin. It absorbs pretty quickly. I feel like it really does extend the life of my tan. It has a nice scent to it, not too much. You could probably but a scented lotion on after it dries and it would be okay. Plus it's very affordable.
Allison B.
Prince George
I have extremely dry skin and keratosis pilaris, which causes rough and bumpy skin. This lotion cleared the bumps and adds so much moisture to my skin. The lotion smells amazing and tropical but not overly strong. It lives up to the claims of preserving your tan ( I still have tan lines) and it feels so good after a day in the sun and on sun burn. The only issue I have is that where I live it is only sold during the spring and summer. [product:ocean-potion-after-sun-lotion-with-aloe,-205-oz]
member-205131
I use this regardless of wether I was in the sun or not. It is very moisturizing without giving you a greasy or residue feeling. It gives a long lasting softness to my skin and I use it every day for my body and face
Caitlyn S.
Lapeer, MI
This is 110% my favorite lotion. It sinks into your skin, isn’t greasy at all or sticky. It keeps your tan lasting longer and smells like oranges and cream! I’ve been using this for years and I won’t stop. I know they changed the formula and it used to be better but I still use it lol
Kimberly R.
Love this brand and all of the products. This lotion is so soft and moisturizing without being greasy or too much. It’s an easy every day lotion especially for after the beach it smells amazing
Carley N.
Russellville, AL
This product is a lifesaver for summer days, and even just for the winter months! It’s extremely moisturizerizing!
Danielle W.
Louisville, OH
I love this lotion! It is so soothing on burnt skin. It also extends your tan and who doesn’t want that! I love that it is so affordable. It’s always my go to lotion in the summer. I recommend this lotion to anyone with a sunburn or who just want to keep their tan looking fresh all summer!

Looking for your answer?