Ocean Potion Burn Relief Ice Gel

by Ocean Potion

Ocean Potion Instant Burn ReliefIce Gel Gel 20.5 fl oz Instant burn relief Aloe Vera / Lidocaine extracts Tea Tree extracts

Does it works on hard burns?
Has anyone tried putting this stuff in the refrigerator?! If you have a sunburn it really helps. It still works the same, it just works faster and feels better.
Great product!
Start your review of Ocean Potion Burn Relief Ice Gel!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I got sunburn which normally doesn't happen to me but I used this at night and my skin felt so cool which is great when your skin is so hot. It smells so good too! This is all we use in my house now!
Melany H.
Odin, IL
Very cool and soothing. Does not irritate my skin. I've used this since I was a kid and I love it. An essential for the summer. Its not expensive, either. I can always find it at my local walmart or CVS.
Crystal B.
N Fort Myers, FL
Ocean Potion Burn Relief Ice Gel uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have no matter where you live! I'm from Southwest Florida and if you get a sunburn, this immediate takes the sting out. But it's also great for windburn. I keep it in my fridge at all times in case my kids are bitten or stung by an insect, and if you ever burn yourself cooking, this will take that sting away! Plus it contains aloe which is great for keeping your face youthful! This should be a staple in Every home, plus is adorable and one bottle will last you Forever!
Jayme W.
This is a lifesaver. Being pale I get burnt. A lot. Bad. This is one of the only products that actually offers relief and comfort. It's very effective. I don't get anything else for sunburns. It's a must have.
Caylyn C.
Cheswick, PA
This gel works wonders when you get a bad sun burn. The gel gives your burned skin a very cool feeling that lasts and relieves the pain. It also smells great which is a plus. It is definitely worth it!
Kaytlin D.
Feels amazing on those stubborn sunburns. Feel the relief right away with a cooling sensation. Apply as needed and as often as you like.
courtney L.
1,047 reviews
This stuff is amazing. We keep ours in the fridge for extra relief when we need it. I'm pretty pale and burn easily even with sunscreen on. This stuff is always my go to. It takes the burning sensation out and helps my skin heal way faster than regular aloe. This last week I got burned really bad while at the pool. I wasn't able to get to this stuff right away and bought some other after sun products. They helped but not as much. I hurt for 3 days then finally got this and put it on. Within minutes I noticed a difference. That night was the first night I slept without pain. The next day it looked so much better. It's amazing. I highly highly recommend it!
Skye T.
So refreshing and such a great product for sunburnt or just really dry skin! Instantly cools and the tingle from the lidocaine and tea tree oil feels amazing. It's literally instant relief. Very reasonable and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Abby D.
Pekin, IL
Ocean Potion Burn Relief Ice Gel uploaded by Abby D.
Best sunburn relief gel! Easy to apply and smells nice and minty! Instant relief and cool feeling is noticeable in seconds on use! Amazing product!
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
Ocean Potion Burn Relief Ice Gel uploaded by Teran F.
Always help with got sun burnt really bad but also had rash look like sun burn over summer it help with burning on my skin. Very effective! Did it job and was decent price as well!