BY OCEAN POTION

Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Sunblock Lotion SPF 50 8 Ounce Maintaining Vitamin D levels is essential to your health. Now it is possible to protect your skin and get the Vitamin D3 your body needs with Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Suncare. Each 1 Ounce application delivers 200IU of Vitamin D3 to help preserve health and prevent disease. Ocean Potion Sensitive SPF 50 Lotion is a stabilized broad spectrum sunblock with anti-oxidant vitamins and seaplant botanicals to nourish the skin and help prevent cell damage. Extra sensitive formulaWater & Sweat ResistantHypo-AllergenicFragrance FreeNon-GreasyPediatrician & Dermatologist Recommended Vitamin D3 FortifiedParaben FreeBroad Spectrum Sun Protection with Parsol 1789 & Solaplex Photo Stable UV Filter Made in the USA see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
This is the best sunblock. It also comes in a spray form which I prefer way more. It's great for total coverage and really works! I started using it in Turks and Caicos and then again in Jamaica so I figured it if worked there, I should start using it here too. My best friends and I are hooked and we take Ocean Potion with us wherever we go.
susan m.
Winter Park, FL
I play a water sport, which means I'm always out on the water. The packing is nice and isn't so hard to open. It doesn't bother my skin and I've never gotten burned when using the proper amount. This product is great.
Madeline W.
Let me just tell you, this stuff smells AMAZING! My family is SO picky about their sunscreen. After YEARS of searching for one that works for long days at the beach (and actually smells pleasant), we found it!
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen! It's so natural and it has a fantastic smell that I can wear everyday without smelling like a pool! Also great price! Love this so much everyone should use it! Smells just like and orange Julius
Kaitlyn b.
This is a great product. I have sensitive skin.. I burn easily but quickly turn very tan... I still like to protect my skin even when I get a summer bronze. This product smells great and is wonderful value!!