Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Heather S.Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Connie F.

BY OCEAN POTION

• What exactly does this product do? My skin has some sun damage an...1 Answers
  • Wow I have never seen this brand before. How well does it work? ...1 Answers
  • Love1 Answers
Garyondris R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for several weeks. I apply it every morning over my entire face and neck with no trouble with eyes burning. It does have a somewhat greasy appearance at first but absorbs in after few minutes. I have noticed my skin looking smoothr, more moist and wrinkles less noticeable. I was looking for a moisturizer with sunscreen and vitamins A, C, E in it and for the price I love this and am buying another tube.
Destiny G.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The advertisments on this product were good, they fooled me. this prodct has a done great color to my face and by it also having some sunlock protection in it was great... but i found it way to oily, which caused me to break out. not for me,
Bailey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have malasm on my face. That is when certain areas on my face have pigment cells that keep producing pigment...thus i have what appears to be blotchy freckles that have ran together...My dermatologist recommended that I use ocean potion on my face when out in the sun. I started using it and love it! The sun usually causes the darker areas to stand out more but after using this sunscreen I have noticed that they are not has dark and not spreading like they were. Such a life.well face...saver!
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ocean Potion products! What's better than protecting your skin form UV rays and helping fight wrinkles at the same time! I have sunscreen in the clear Zinc for our noses when we go out in the sun. So much better than having that "lifeguard" white nose
Daidrea B.
Birmingham
It has a very nice finish because I'm a big fan of dewy skin. I live in a humid environment and this really does help my skin and it does clog my pores. Goes on smoothly, love it.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
Love this item! Great after I put on face lotion that can't be used on the sunlight. No white film.
Leyla S.
Love the amount of SPF, but it's not really for daily use. I have normal skin, and it tends to get oily and melt off my face.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this make the face look/feel oily?
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend wearing this everyday?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear it on ht e beach or sporting events?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product smell good?
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
Where can I buy the Ocean Potion Face Potion?