Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Heather S.Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Connie F.

BY OCEAN POTION

• What exactly does this product do? My skin has some sun damage an...1 Answers
  • Wow I have never seen this brand before. How well does it work? ...1 Answers
  • Love1 Answers
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light and does have good protection from. The sun. Prices are also good not overpriced like most suntan products
April C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its great sun protectant. And makes your skin look amazing no ill side effects on me anyway.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
My skin burns very very easily, and when i had this on, i didn't get one red spot on my skin like i usually would with regular sunscreen. It lasted a long time! I don't have much fine lines or wrinkles yet, but hopefully this really will prevent future ones! Sunscreen and anti aging moisturizer all in one..can't get any better than that!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Ocean Potion is a great way to keep protected from the harmful sun rays and meanwhile help keep the premature afing process from taking place. Like those ugly crows feet and fine lines and wrinkles. The lovely Ocean Potion has a nice scent and has the Rentinol plus the sun block that is wonderful to keep those future signs of aging from taking place.
Isabella L.
Raritan, NJ
Sheila M.
Schoolcraft, MI
I like this SPF lotion for the face but I did feel that is was a little greasy.
Amy N.
Oviedo, Fl
Ocean potion is non greasy and stays on through swimming and sweating
Emily S.
Troy, NY
This is a really great sunscreen! It layers really well under my makeup. I sometimes just wear it by itself without moisturizer, but I got a little shiny without using a setting powder. I don't do much heavy outdoor activity, so I can't guarantee that this is completely sweat proof or water proof. I would, however, highly highly recommend this for daily use (instead of using a moisturizer with SPF) because it doesn't get watered down in another product. I use it on my face, neck, and chest. Love it!
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Very nice texture doesn't blot and goes on and smooths easily
Garyondris R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for several weeks. I apply it every morning over my entire face and neck with no trouble with eyes burning. It does have a somewhat greasy appearance at first but absorbs in after few minutes. I have noticed my skin looking smoothr, more moist and wrinkles less noticeable. I was looking for a moisturizer with sunscreen and vitamins A, C, E in it and for the price I love this and am buying another tube.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this make the face look/feel oily?
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend wearing this everyday?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear it on ht e beach or sporting events?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product smell good?
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
Where can I buy the Ocean Potion Face Potion?