Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Heather S.Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Connie F.

BY OCEAN POTION

• What exactly does this product do? My skin has some sun damage an...1 Answers
  • Wow I have never seen this brand before. How well does it work? ...1 Answers
  • Love1 Answers
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
Ocean Potion makes great products. And they just happen to make them right down the road from me :) The products work really, really, well and everything smells so great. Prices are reasonable too. This is a def recommend from a FL girl who knows a thing or two about the sun.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea that this product contains some retinol which is rare in a sunblock. The scent is light and not over bearing. I would give it 5 stars except the lotion is a little greasy for me. If you're using it for everyday use, I'd use some powder over it to eliminate the shine on your face especially if you have darker skin. But overall, I like the lotion and the price.

Melissa S.
Pall Mall, TN
Never tried this product
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I have extremely fair skin, so I sunburn very very easily. Ocean Potion is my favorite brand of sun protection products. I use their sunscreen when I go out in the sun, then I use their lotion when I get home. And if I do get sunburned, I use their aloe to soothe it. I was so excited when this product came out specifically for my face! With my skin being so fair, I don't want my face to wrinkle when I'm older. I am so happy that this brand, which I already trust and love, came out with this product! I recommend it to everyone I know!!
Ta'Kira L.
I Love This product makes my skin look good
Richelle J.
Saint Louis , MO
I can sit at the pool or beach with my kids and not only use my sunblock at one time but anti aging this is great!
Nicole G.
Bellmore, NY
Smwlls great works well
Melissa A.
Grand Jct, CO
I live at 6,800ft above sea level. It is crucial to wear sunscreen in the mountains. I didn't like how a regular, whole body sunscreen felt on my face. I was intrigued by this because it has retinol, most commonly used to fight acne, and it is anti-aging. I'm at that wonderful age (29) where I occasionally get acne, but I'm also worried about wrinkles! This sunscreen has put my mind at ease, it's non-greasy and it smells great!
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! It works really, really well!! I have noticed that I don't need to reapply much throughout the day.
Sherry R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I loved this product, light, non-greasy.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this make the face look/feel oily?
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend wearing this everyday?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear it on ht e beach or sporting events?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product smell good?
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
Where can I buy the Ocean Potion Face Potion?