Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Connie F.Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Heather S.

BY OCEAN POTION

• What exactly does this product do? My skin has some sun damage an...1 Answers
  • Wow I have never seen this brand before. How well does it work? ...1 Answers
  • Love1 Answers
Ellie P.
Scarborough, ME
Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol; moisturizer that will diminish fine lines, wrinkles,and while preventing future aging with daily use.
Valerie H.
I have really sensitive skin and this product didn't get along with my skin as well as i hoped. I;m sure it's great it's just not for me.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
I love this moisturizer! It works really, really well!! I have noticed that I don't need to reapply much throughout the day.
Richelle J.
Saint Louis , MO
I can sit at the pool or beach with my kids and not only use my sunblock at one time but anti aging this is great!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Light and does have good protection from. The sun. Prices are also good not overpriced like most suntan products
Tara D.
Austin, TX
Works well on fair skin! I get burned super easily and I absolutely loved the coverage I got with this product.
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
I love this one. It helps with wrinkles and it was so nice to my skin. It does not make my skin itch.
April C.
Its great sun protectant. And makes your skin look amazing no ill side effects on me anyway.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
This is a must have for summer. It works great and doesn't leave your skin greasy feeling.
Sheila M.
Schoolcraft, MI
I like this SPF lotion for the face but I did feel that is was a little greasy.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Will this make the face look/feel oily?
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend wearing this everyday?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you wear it on ht e beach or sporting events?
Blanca C.
Does this product smell good?
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
Where can I buy the Ocean Potion Face Potion?