Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Heather S.Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Connie F.

BY OCEAN POTION

• What exactly does this product do? My skin has some sun damage an...1 Answers
  • Wow I have never seen this brand before. How well does it work? ...1 Answers
  • Love1 Answers
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
I have used this sunscreen the past few summers and really liked it. I liked that it was something specially formulated for my face. I don't like for my face to be red or burnt. I also enjoyed that the sinscreen didn't irritate or break my face out. I went about a week ago to buy some for this season and couldn't find any at wal-mart. That is where I have bought it in the past but couldn't find any. I will have to keep looking!
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am incredibly fair skinned and quick to burn. I love this sun screen - the retinol is an awesome perk while the SPF is high enough to protect me from the sun. It stays on well and doesn't seem as horrendous as sunscreen usually does.
Serina S.
South River, NJ
This product works so well
Tara D.
Austin, TX
Works well on fair skin! I get burned super easily and I absolutely loved the coverage I got with this product.
Angela G.
Hartselle, AL
I love how this product feels on the face. It is not oily and slimy feeling. It has great staying power, and hopefully really does help with wrinkles(don't really have any yet, and hopefully wont since I use this!)
Jenn V.
It applies smoothly, however, I don't recommend this to people with oily skin, or else your going to be mopping up excess oil from your face all day. I love that it has retinol to help fight the signs of aging, however, I was always told to avoid exposure to the sun when using retinol.
Angela W.
I have used Ocean Potion sunscreen for years and I love them all.
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
This is the best of both worlds, an SPF with retinol. What's not to like?
Jeniffer C.
I LOVE TIHIS PRODUCT WITH THE RETINOL
Stephannya G.
Mesquite, NV

What I like most about this product is it does not feel greasy when putting it on like most others! Also, who can complain that it helps prevent wrinkles, as a fair skinned blonde I did not burn and forgot to put on another layer after outside for 4 hours!
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Will this make the face look/feel oily?
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend wearing this everyday?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear it on ht e beach or sporting events?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product smell good?
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
Where can I buy the Ocean Potion Face Potion?