Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Connie F.Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Heather S.

• What exactly does this product do? My skin has some sun damage an...1 Answers
  • Wow I have never seen this brand before. How well does it work? ...1 Answers
  • Love1 Answers
Garyondris R.
I have been using this product for several weeks. I apply it every morning over my entire face and neck with no trouble with eyes burning. It does have a somewhat greasy appearance at first but absorbs in after few minutes. I have noticed my skin looking smoothr, more moist and wrinkles less noticeable. I was looking for a moisturizer with sunscreen and vitamins A, C, E in it and for the price I love this and am buying another tube.
Hope B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What I like most about this product is it does not feel greasy when putting it on like most others! Also, who can complain that it helps prevent wrinkles, as a fair skinned blonde I did not burn and forgot to put on another layer after outside for 4 hours!
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am incredibly fair skinned and quick to burn. I love this sun screen - the retinol is an awesome perk while the SPF is high enough to protect me from the sun. It stays on well and doesn't seem as horrendous as sunscreen usually does.
Angela G.
Hartselle, AL
I love how this product feels on the face. It is not oily and slimy feeling. It has great staying power, and hopefully really does help with wrinkles(don't really have any yet, and hopefully wont since I use this!)
Destiny G.
Fresno, CA
The advertisments on this product were good, they fooled me. this prodct has a done great color to my face and by it also having some sunlock protection in it was great... but i found it way to oily, which caused me to break out. not for me,
Elizabeth , NJ
As a a fair skinned me and my hubby we've tried everything to keep from getting sunburn. I found this last summer, and it works the best. Smells delicious (like an orange creaminess) and stays on.
Sara A.
Odessa, TX
This is a really great product! living in the hot west texas climate and no trees for miles, this is by far one of the best sunscreens I've used. The fact that it has retinol is an added plus to help with premature signs of aging. Especially when you can't hide from the sun!
Anne P.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is not just a beach essential , but a day essential. It goes on easily and doesn't sting or irritate the skin, but more importantly it works even if you are working out and sweat in the sun. I feel protected.
Mindy P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love it as a sunscreen, but not as an everyday lotion. it's too greasy for my skin but works wonders as a sunscreen. the smell isn't overpowering and aside from it being kinda greasy the lotion isn't heavy on skin. great protection!
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
Retinal and sunblock..WIN WIN for me. I am 56 and love to be outside but won't spend hours out there without something like this is my bag.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Will this make the face look/feel oily?
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend wearing this everyday?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you wear it on ht e beach or sporting events?
Blanca C.
Does this product smell good?
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
Where can I buy the Ocean Potion Face Potion?