Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Connie F.Ocean Potion Anti-Aging SPF 45 Face with Retinol uploaded by Heather S.

BY OCEAN POTION

• What exactly does this product do? My skin has some sun damage an...1 Answers
  • Wow I have never seen this brand before. How well does it work? ...1 Answers
  • Love1 Answers
Emily S.
Troy, NY
This is a really great sunscreen! It layers really well under my makeup. I sometimes just wear it by itself without moisturizer, but I got a little shiny without using a setting powder. I don't do much heavy outdoor activity, so I can't guarantee that this is completely sweat proof or water proof. I would, however, highly highly recommend this for daily use (instead of using a moisturizer with SPF) because it doesn't get watered down in another product. I use it on my face, neck, and chest. Love it!
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I have extremely fair skin, so I sunburn very very easily. Ocean Potion is my favorite brand of sun protection products. I use their sunscreen when I go out in the sun, then I use their lotion when I get home. And if I do get sunburned, I use their aloe to soothe it. I was so excited when this product came out specifically for my face! With my skin being so fair, I don't want my face to wrinkle when I'm older. I am so happy that this brand, which I already trust and love, came out with this product! I recommend it to everyone I know!!
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
I have used this sunscreen the past few summers and really liked it. I liked that it was something specially formulated for my face. I don't like for my face to be red or burnt. I also enjoyed that the sinscreen didn't irritate or break my face out. I went about a week ago to buy some for this season and couldn't find any at wal-mart. That is where I have bought it in the past but couldn't find any. I will have to keep looking!
Melissa A.
Grand Jct, CO
I live at 6,800ft above sea level. It is crucial to wear sunscreen in the mountains. I didn't like how a regular, whole body sunscreen felt on my face. I was intrigued by this because it has retinol, most commonly used to fight acne, and it is anti-aging. I'm at that wonderful age (29) where I occasionally get acne, but I'm also worried about wrinkles! This sunscreen has put my mind at ease, it's non-greasy and it smells great!
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
I like the idea that this product contains some retinol which is rare in a sunblock. The scent is light and not over bearing. I would give it 5 stars except the lotion is a little greasy for me. If you're using it for everyday use, I'd use some powder over it to eliminate the shine on your face especially if you have darker skin. But overall, I like the lotion and the price.

Madison C.
Bellingham , WA
It's hard to find sunscreen/SPF cream that makes your skin feel healthy and protected. This one did help protect my skin, but after I put it on it made my face feel very oily and made me break out later. I found myself reaching for regular sunscreen because it doesn't make me feel like I rubbed french fries on my face. :P
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Ocean Potion is a great way to keep protected from the harmful sun rays and meanwhile help keep the premature afing process from taking place. Like those ugly crows feet and fine lines and wrinkles. The lovely Ocean Potion has a nice scent and has the Rentinol plus the sun block that is wonderful to keep those future signs of aging from taking place.
Jenn V.
It applies smoothly, however, I don't recommend this to people with oily skin, or else your going to be mopping up excess oil from your face all day. I love that it has retinol to help fight the signs of aging, however, I was always told to avoid exposure to the sun when using retinol.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
My skin burns very very easily, and when i had this on, i didn't get one red spot on my skin like i usually would with regular sunscreen. It lasted a long time! I don't have much fine lines or wrinkles yet, but hopefully this really will prevent future ones! Sunscreen and anti aging moisturizer all in one..can't get any better than that!
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
Ocean Potion makes great products. And they just happen to make them right down the road from me :) The products work really, really, well and everything smells so great. Prices are reasonable too. This is a def recommend from a FL girl who knows a thing or two about the sun.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
Will this make the face look/feel oily?
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend wearing this everyday?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you wear it on ht e beach or sporting events?
Blanca C.
Does this product smell good?
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
Where can I buy the Ocean Potion Face Potion?