Ocean Pacific Ocean Pacific 2.5 oz Perfume Spray

by Ocean Pacific

Introduced in the year 2004, by the design house of Perry Ellis, Ocean Pacific has a blend of magnolia flowers, wet violet, hibiscus, water lily, honeysuckle, soft mush and a touch of amber. It is recommended for anytime wear.

Is this a long lasting spray ?
How long does the scent stay on?
Is this the same as the OP Juicy that was sold years ago? I wore that scent for years but was told OP didn't make it anymore.
Start your review of Ocean Pacific Ocean Pacific 2.5 oz Perfume Spray!
Montpelier, OH
Ocean Pacific Ocean Pacific 2.5 oz Perfume Spray uploaded by Tasha H.
So glad I stumbled on this perfume years ago! I was in a perfume shop in a mall & got this at a discount because of my other purchases. Have always owned a bottle since! For starters the bottle is awesome, almost like a lava lamp when you move it around! More importantly the smell is incredible! A little strong, only takes a spray or 2 & you smell it all day! I don't know how else to describe the scent other than "preppy", I always wear it with like Hollister & American Eagle shirts lol! Yes I will be buying more & absolutely recommend buying it to others!
Aroma fresco y placentero. En empaque esta bien y el precio es accesible. Para usar en días normales esta bien.
Kingston , ON
Honestly the best perfume ever!!!!! I used to buy this all the time but from what I have been told it is discontinued. I've tried looking it up online and have only found it on amazon for crazy crazy prices. I want to be able to buy this again.!!!!!!
Excelente perfume tiene un fijador excelente te dura todo el día, su olor es suave y te sientes limpia, lo recomiendo y su precio es económico.
Shawinigan, QC
C'est mon premier parfum a vie j'adore toujours autant son odeur il est juste difficile a trouver j'aimerais bien le réessayer.