Ocean Nutrition Salt Creek Ocean Nutrition - Salt Creek - AON25645 Cichlid Omni Flake Food 1.2 oz.

BY OCEAN NUTRITION SALT CREEK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Freshwater. Scientifically formulated for omnivorous and predatory African cichlids and other omnivorous freshwater fish. Key ingredients include salmon fillets plankton squid krill clams kelp herring and brine shrimp. 1.2 oz. see more...

Review (1)
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen

Hello,
Golden fish absolutely love this food! If I walk past there is a tank that they swim to the top as soon as I can lol. I've been buying this since I got my fish about 5 years ago! The price is low low cost to feed my fish. I highly recommend. This fish owners will enjoy it very much! My friend's fish also look strong and healthy whenever I see it. So yes I recommend this to fish lovers.