suggested searches
Ocean Mineral Facial Moisturizer - Natural & Organic Daily Face Lotion With Seaweed Bio-Complex - NEW FORMULA - Foxbrim Naturals (60mL/2oz)
Foxbrim Naturals

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

A little pricy ($10/oz) but it’s a great lightweight moisturizer. I like that it’s vegan and gentle on my skin - my face often turns red and hot when I try a new moisturizer (even other natural/organic ones), but this one was great. I have combination skin, and this strikes the right balance in the warmer months. In the winter, I use the richer cream before bed.
This company is amazing. I love the ingredients, all predicts, especially this one! Exceeded my expectations and can’t wait to use it forever. Nice gentle formula, just wish the packaging was bigger
Love this! It’s clean and light weight and gives me a nice glow without looking greasy! I’m new to this line but loving everything so far especially the price!! It’s too soon to tell if the results will be enough to keep me from returning to my go to (Sunday Riley) but I sure hope so and so does my wallet!!