BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Strawberry Flavored Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten- Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Strawberry Flavored Craisins® Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (For Color).

• How many people have tried Ocean Craisins Dried Cranberri...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I frickin love these! The flavor is great , not super strawberry but just enough to taste a little fruitier! They also are a good snack for you too and pretty inexpensive! I would absolutely recommend!
Lesley M.
I honestly LOVE this! They are way better than the blueberries or the cherry ones. They are also super affordable and make a great to-go snack. Will for sure keep on buying them. Super good, highly recommend!
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
These are so delicious! Don't get me wrong I love my chocolate but I am a big meal prepper and these are such an amazing snack and they fill that sweet craving! I recommend these to my fitness buddies all of the time. So yummy!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I really like craisins, however I did not enjoy the blueberry flavored or the strawberry flavored ones. My toddler LOVES the strawberry ones though. Great buy for the price. I purchased at Walmart.
Alexis S.
Texas
These are my favorite midnight snack. When I want something really sweet but I don't want to grab a brownie or a cake. I grab a healthy alternative for something sweet and delicious.
Diana J.
So good. The flavor is the best. The way they look tricks you until you try one you will ask for more. They serve them at my school sometimes and they are so tasty. What a good snack to snack on.
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
Ocean Craisins Dried Cranberries Strawberry Flavored are an amazing addition to my kids snacks. They are very healthy and taste great. My kids beg for them from my youngest kids right up to my 18 year old. They love these snacks and I feel great giving them to them. Each pack equals 1 of their 4 daily servings of fruit.
Jackie G.
I love these so much, I'm not even kidding. These are great. They are really good to snack on when you're on for a quick snack. Also, they taste way better than the original craisins. Well that's just my opinion, but overall they're great.
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
This is one of my favorite snacks. The flavor of the cranberries is always is great, but they can start to get hard relatively quickly after opening the bag. Overall a great product I would recommend!
Christina G.
These are delicious little snacks I love to keep around at all times. Kids like them and they are very convienant when we are on road trips or up hiking.
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
How many people have tried Ocean Craisins Dried Cranberries Strawberry Flavored and what do you think of them?