Ocean Cleansing Mudd 5 oz

by Osea

This unique marine- based daily cleanser removes impurities and helps to prevent blemishes by controlling excess oil production.

Item Weight: 6.1 ounces

OSEA is committed to providing customers with luxury products founded on purity, quality and effectiveness; Tea Tree Oil promotes a healthy pH balance and improves skin's appearance; This unique marine-based daily cleanser removes impurities while clearing up blemishes and controlling excess oil production

Is this safe for dry skin or oily only? I have pimples and large pores but very dry skin ? Let me know thank you OSEA Ocean Cleansing MuddOcean Cleansing Mudd 5 oz
I would love to try this .. I’m looking for something for my face .. I have very oily skin and also I want something to get rid of dark sports
Start your review of Ocean Cleansing Mudd 5 oz!
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
The peppermint in this is too strong! It actually burns my eyes! Otherwise I enjoy this cleanser. I love the mud in this product and how earthy it feels. Didn’t break me out either. I don’t think I would buy it again though.
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
Ocean Cleansing Mudd 5 oz uploaded by Ashlee C.
Love it! It really leaves your skin feeling deeply cleaned! AND~ it leaves your skin feeling cool & tingling! It must have some mental in it to create this amazing sensation. So not only does my skin look clean, but it’s literally feels clean too! I would get ASAP! Use my PROMO CODE: pilateswithashlee ~ to replenish 😊
Lauren S.
Hot Springs, AR
Felt nice on my face.... so I thought until it started to tingle like crazy! this stuff has some ZING to it!
Brittany O.
Mississauga, ON
LOVEEEEEE this cleanser. Osea really has outdone themselves with this one. This cleanser has saved my skin through this mask-wearing time. The mascne has been real and their cleansing mudd has helped keep the breakouts at bay.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
This peppermint rich face wash is perfect for morning showers. You can feel the soap really cleansing your pores and it leaves a bright finish after rinsing. One warning is the peppermint is so strong I recommend keeping it as far from the eyes as possible. I usually use it on my cheeks, forehead and nose/chin, avoiding eye area.
Haley R.
Brownstown, MI
I’ve probably been using this for only a few weeks now, but I love it! I have always had acne prone skin, and issues with redness. I truly have not had any new breakouts since using it, and has not been too drying. Feels great after using, slightly tingly! I do use the entire blemish line from OSEA and other products to help my skin/acne. But so far, I would plan on buying again!
Belle D.
The best cleansing mud ever had Osea is a must try product, this is so refreshing and gives you a cool and mint feel in the skin while applying. The smell is so perfect, just like you are in a spa. Very earthy. I highly recommend OSEA , they are the best
Christine D.
As with the other Osea products I’ve tried- I do really dig this cleanser. Just too expensive
Ava D.
Atlanta, GA
I love this cleanser. It definitely helped to keep my acne under control. I will say it stings like crazy if you get this in your eyes so I definitely wouldn’t recommend for removing makeup.
Diane S.
South Riding, VA
I love this cleanser. It has a nice tingling se sensation. It has helped clear up my acne. I use it twice daily.