BY OCC

Infused with state of the art hi resolution metallic pigments, the unparalleled opacity of Lip Tar has gone high voltage with an intense shimmer finish. This set contains a 0.33 oz Lip Tar, No. 010S Short Handled Precision Lip Brush, and vinyl pouch Contains Organic Hemp Oil Soy Derived Vitamin E, for a finish that feels as good as it looks! Paraben Free courtesy of refreshing Peppermint Oil. 100% Vegan Gluten Free Net Wt. 0.33 Fl Oz 10ml see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lipstick ever! Easy to apply with the appropriate brush! This product goes a long way! Just a tiny bit and you're all set. Lasts 12 hours +. Absolutely no transfer. The only lip stain/stick I use!
Chiara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Went with my birthstone colour, garnet (black metal dahlia), and applied a deep red (that I seriously should've shaken before use). It's not as dark as I remember...got mostly gel when I squeezed it onto my brush. Oh, and it STAINS. Neither water nor oil would take it completely off, and I only wore it for like 10 minutes.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love the matte lip tars. I have several shades and the only one I'm disappointed in is black dahlia. this is the only one that bleeds out on my lips, a problem I've never had with any other product. my top picks are sebastian, hoochie and nsfw.
the smallest dot is plenty to provide full coverage of your lips. great for mixing and will last you forever!