BY OC8

Clinically Proven to Mattify Skin & Improve the Appearance of Facial Foundation. 8 Hour Matte Finish. Evens Skin Tone. For All Skin Types. For years, photographers and makeup artists have trusted OC8® to reduce shine, control oil and even skin tone.  You can use it for equally beautiful results. OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel is formulated with ACRYSORB® , invisible micro-particles that are specially designed to trap facial sebum on contact. The result is matte looking, shine-free skin for up to eight hours. . see more...

• Does this honestly work? 6 Answers
  • I have oily skin. How well does this work3 Answers
  • Does this product change your skin over time using it? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this online from the company themselves and o my do i love it! It is smooth, easy, soft, not too gooey and comes in easy to use containers. It makes makeup look so natural when you put it on!
Erica H.
SHARON, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so glad I gave this product a try. I have very oily skin in the summer months and I can achieve a matte look for almost the whole day. And I'm betting that when I use it this winter I'll have even better results from it. This is a must have product for me now.
Emily M.
Clinton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a free sample of this I requested. It was amazing. I squeezed every last drop of the sample out, using it for days. It is such an amazing product. My face looked amazing.
Sabiha K.
Brooklyn, NY
When I first heard of this product I thought it was a gimmick. I mean how could such a small amount of product control oil for up to 8 hours?? I have extremely oily skin so my makeup tends to just start separating on my t-zone within half an hour of applying it.
Following the instructions, I applied a sunscreen moisturizer, then a few dots of the product onto my face, and proceeded to apply my makeup. True to its word, my face remained matte for 6-7hours.
My only complaint is that the price seems a bit too high for me and it is not easily available in stores. However, for the miracle it works on my skin, its worth it.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! Absolutely love! This stuff was a game changer for me. For months, I had been buying primers and foundation like crazy. Nothing was working on my skin, everything was looking cakey no matter what I did. I stumbled across this product by accident on Amazon and decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did! No matter what foundation I use, as long as I have this on, I'm good. No cake and no uneven skin tone. Just a beautiful matte finish! I have combination skin, in case you were wondering. Give this stuff a try! You won't be disappointed!
Sandy D.
I really loved this product as well. It makes your skin have a nice matte finish - very satin like - and makes your makeup go on so smoothly. I am particularly concerned about makeup aging me, and this did not allow the make up to set in lines. I focused on using it around my eyes. I was very impressed and will be a repeat customer.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! My skin is a combination of dry, normal, and oily and it evened it out for a really smooth canvas! It was seriously a favorite of mine since the first try. I absolutely recommend you try it if your a person who uses a face primer or has been thinking about trying one!
Valerie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel. It feels so great on the skin and really helps. I love the mattifying effect and it doesn't dry out your skin. I was scared to try this because of that but my worries were put to ease once I tried it.
andrea n.
visalia ca
got it as a gift.. Love the texture. Wouldn't know how much.but if i was to ever run out i would defiantly buy it leave your skin soft
Brianna B.
Cottonwood, AZ
This mattifies my face so much and it last all day long it is completely mad Matt all day long
Paige J.
Laois
Does this honestly work?
Ashlynn H.
Does this product change your skin over time using it?
Regina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin. How well does this work