BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A hydrating base with superior blendability in 12 multiethnic, internationally calibrated skintone shades. Formulated from the finest vegan ingredients available, OCC Skin Concealer nourishes and hydrates the skin with cocoa extract, aloe leaf extract, and vitamin E for coverage that feels as good as it looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This cruelty-free product is vegan and free of parabens, silicone, petroleum, and fragrance. see more...

• I want to try this concealer but want to know if its buildable c...1 Answers
Yumi K.
I am a makeup artist and am always trying out new products. It's pretty well pigmented, like most of OCC products. It's a pricey but definitely buildable. Bought mine at Sephora after testing out their products to use on clients. It's been good so far.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
Mixed feelings on this one. I can't write a review and say that I've tried this product because I haven't but I can say I would never purchase from a brand that tries to profit off of a mental health disorder such as OCD because anyone who lives with it knows what an absolute nightmare it is. As for the vegan and cruelty free part, that's attractive. Ok, those are my thoughts.
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this concealer but want to know if its buildable coverage or if its more of a sheer concealer?