BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS #18 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

For those who prefer a. more traditional lip brush , the rounded tip of the bristles comes to a firm point, for a perfect application of Lip Tar or your other favorite lip products. Precision Lip Brush. see more...

• How much does this brush cost separate from the Lip Tar?2 Answers
Patricia  S.
Lebanon, TN
I hardly ever need a lip brush but when I do this jem is the guy I always reach for so small and precise for around the edges of the lips. Does and amazing job without leaving streaks on the lips. I never have any patching problems with this brush like I do with others.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
I love this brush! I have a ton of the tiny ones (since they come with each lip tar) and I have one full size as well. I carry one everywhere for lip tar touch-ups. They are super soft and precise, which is great when you're dealing with such a highly pigmented product.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA
I guess it works but I can't say much more than that. It absorbs product like nothing I've ever seen before and it's a pain to clean ask the product doesn't come back out. Not worth it at all.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my absolute favorite lip brush, but is it really worth $18? I don't think so. Also, you can get a mini version of this brush with any individual OCC Lip Tar purchase. Kill a couple of birds and get some fab lip color w ur brush!
Cristina L.
I love this brush. It really helps when putting the lip tar on your lips because it is easy to apply and is not a mess when handling. The brush makes your life simpler. It works well and is worth the money.
Ariel R.
I love this lip brush. It's very well made and it makes applying lip products a dream. And it's cruelty free and vegan. It never sheds and it's perfect.
Shanya A.
Love OCC products will be purchasing more. the brush was great the lip tar pigmentation is just OMG perfect I brought the RX color it is great!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
This brush is included if you purchase the OCC Lip Tar sets. It's a great brush. You can easily line your lips and then fill in.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This lip brush is my favorite, go to brush for all of my lip products. It's very controllable and easy to use!
Demye M.
Barstow, Ca
This is a great lip brush love how its so smooth . love using it . i always have it on had for touch ups =)
Danielle N.
How much does this brush cost separate from the Lip Tar?