Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics OCC Skin uploaded by Kash K.Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics OCC Skin uploaded by Glam C.Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics OCC Skin uploaded by Faye S.

BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

OCC Skin: Conceal R5 More than just a concealer,. Occ Skin:Conceal may be the only product you’ll ever need for complexion perfection! Tested behind-the-scenes by the artists at OCC for over two years prior to its release, it’s passed the pro’s test for ease of use, coverage and endurance. Formulated from the finest vegan ingredients available,. Occ Skin:Conceal also nourishes and hydrates the skin with Cocoa Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract and Vitamin E for coverage that feels as good as it looks! Perfect for any medium from Digital Photography and Hi-Definition TV to everyday use and wear! <. see more...

Marissa R.
Review for: R1 more...
The color matches me perfectly (I’m an NC15 in MAC concealer), but I cannot get this to work. Undereye, it looks dry. It doesn’t have enough coverage to cover my darker acne scars. For blemishes, I feel like it “sits” on the skin and I can see it just hovering over my imperfections all day. Also, the plastic lid broke off in multiple places so I can’t screw it shut anymore and I have to keep it in a mini Tupperware to prevent germs getting inside. HOWEVER, I gave it 2 stars because it does work great to clean up eyebrows or lipstick edges. I no longer use it on my face and only use it to sharpen up my brows/lipline and smooth down stray hairs that I may have forgotten to pluck.
Krys W.
Roxbury, MA
I had really high hopes for this concealer, and it delivered on about 85-90% of them. I bought it hoping to use it as an under eye concealer because reviews had described it as super full coverage and creamy without settling into fine lines. It is a good concealer, no doubt about that. The consistency is great; it blends beautifully without smearing away into nothing and leaving you without coverage. It does provide good coverage but not the dermablend level I was expecting from reviews. My under eye circles weren't fully erased but they were definitely camouflaged. The concealer did emphasize my under eye lines a bit, though to be perfectly honest I have yet to find an under eye concealing product that doesn't.

All things considered, this is a high coverage, creamy, long wearing concealer that's completely worth the price tag. It's definitely one of the better performing and easier to use concealers I've tried.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great clearance buy at sephora. Shelf life is 12 month the product pigments is fantastic and long lasting . Cost me .49 cents original price $23 and is 100% vegan and cruelty free, lovely price lovely product for this girl
Breyonna S.
This concealer is probably one of the most underrated products that I own. If you like a concealer that will cover, and is in more of a cream texture you will love this. I am as pale as pale can be and the shade R0 is a perfect match for me. I don't like this underneath the eyes since it does crease for me, but on pimples of things you don't want seen this is beautiful. It blends well into the skin with both a brush and just your fingers. You also need very little product so this will last you a very long time. I recommend setting it with a powder to make sure it lasts all day!
Jeremy K.
Willard, OH
Super blendable, looks like skin and covers imperfections like a dream probably a bit dry for the under eye area so make sure you use a good eye cream underneath If you're gonna use it for that. I use it for redness around my nose. I literally tap my finger once in the product and have enough for a good base layer and I go back in with a second tap if my skin is particularly red
maisa s.
OCC Skin: Conceal R5 More than just a concealer,. Occ Skin:Conceal may be the only product you’ll ever need for complexion perfection! Tested behind-the-scenes by the artists at OCC for over two years prior to its release, it’s passed the pro’s test for ease of use, coverage and endurance. Formulated from the finest vegan ingredients available,.OCC Skin: Conceal R5 More than just a concealer,. Occ Skin:Conceal may be the only product you’ll ever need for complexion perfection! Tested behind-the-scenes by the artists at OCC for over two years prior to its release, it’s passed the pro’s test for ease of use, coverage and endurance. Formulated from the finest vegan ingredients available,.
Annum R.
Westbury, NY
OCC is one of the best brands out there for makeup. All kinds. I used to work at Sephora and recommended this concealer to many people. It looks like second skin. Honestly, if it matches you, nobody will ever be able to tell you're wearing makeup!!!! Only advice I have is to try before you buy because you definitely need to keep your undertones in mind. The concealer share great for contouring as well.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
This is a bit heavy duty to wear in bright sunlight, but if you're taking selfies or are being photographed at night, this concealer will obliterate your imperfections.
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
I love using this for my everyday look and on my models it looks great on the skin and very easy to apply and work with. I will be buying more products from them
Roger C.
Buckeye, AZ
Amazing concealing tool to hide imperfections and to high light and contour as well. Creamy constancy that doesn't need to be powdered like most concealers. Also dab lighter or darker shades to add dimension.
Braelyne C.
ontario,canada
Whats the lightest colour this comes in?
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Does anyone know if this creases?