• Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Cha
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar-
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Meta
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Hollywood
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Unknown Pleasures Fall 2014 Technopagan
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sci Fi Lullabies Collection Annika
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MOSH- Brick burgundy shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEMME- True baby pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MEMENTO- Midtone pink / plum neutral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SEBASTIAN- Plum-toned taupe
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar HOLLYWOOD- Beige with gold metallic pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NSFW- True balanced red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar GRANDMA- Clean classic coral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TRAFFIC- True primary yellow
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TARRED- True deepest black
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEATHERED- True opaque white
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ARTIFACT- Bronze with metallic copper pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LILY- True lavender
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar RIME- Pale turquoise with gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WASABI- Opaque bright chartreuse
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MAGNOLIA- Warm blush pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar COSPLAY- Teal-toned green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRANGE & UNUSUAL- Metallic darkroom plum
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ALCHEMY- True champagne shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACKBOARD- Dark, dusty blackened green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DASH- Muted rose-toned beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUCTURE- Concrete grey beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar POOL BOY- Aquatic blue
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Working Girl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Strange Unusual
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUXE- Deep red-violet with magenta pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUSH- Deep red-violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SYNTH- True rose gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WORKING GIRL- Bright candy pink with gold ...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Mannequin
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Black Metal Dahlia
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Indrid
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sebastian
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rime
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Matte Kava-Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Occ Stained Aurora
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar INDRID- Opalescent grey with pink duochrome
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar VINTAGE- Deep burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STALKER- True blue-based red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TECHNOPAGAN- Blackened purple with blue me...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BELLADONNA- Ultra violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANIME- Seriously neon pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NARCISSUS- Lavender-toned pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MISERY- Bright crimson red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUMPET- Seedless grape red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ROBOHOOCHIE- Vibrant magenta with multidim...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DERELICT- Patinaed olive gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DISINTEGRATION- Mauve taupe with silver sh...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK DAHLIA- Blackest, blackened red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK METAL DAHLIA- Blackened red with red...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANITA- Browned burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Crucial Neutrals
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Vicious Violets

BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A color-saturated, metallic-finish lip tar. After three years of intensive product development, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is proud to introduce a new breed of Lip Tar with a metallic finish. Infused with state-of-the-art metallic pigments that deliver intense shine, the opacity is an unparalleled, high-voltage color with a reflective shimmer finish. From the innovators behind the cult-favorite liquid lipstick Lip Tar, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics unleashes a range of shades and textures that explore the boundaries between light and shadow. OCC's Fall/Winter Colour Collection brings together six all-new Lip Tar shades, as well as six coordinating Nail Lacquer shades and two new Cosmetic Colour Pencil shades. It captures seasonal trends as created by OCC on the runways of New York Fashion Week, with shades that made their original debut at the Fall/Winter 2014 Collections. It offers a range of colors that promise to tease and tempt the senses, from chic neutrals to ultramodern, matte and metallic vampy shades.

• What'll be better choise - Lip Tar or NYX matte liquid li...3 Answers
  • Looking for a bridal lipstick, is this long wear? 2 Answers
  • I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this produc...15 Answers
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar

Start your review of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are so pigmented and long lasting love them may need to add a gloss but I love them" in 105 reviews
  • "I LOVE LOVE LOVE OCC Lip Tars, they are all I need in my makeup kits and the only lip products I really keep. You can mix the colors to create new colors, they go on like a gloss and dry to a matte lipstick finish. They last for hours, and easily top with clear gloss for high shine. You need to apply these with a lip brush for the best results, a teeny tiny drop is really all you need and if you use too much you will have them feathering. They may seem pricey but a tube lasts a LONG time and if you are a MUA they are an awesome value! **In the photo strumpet is on the left and trollop on the right." in 37 reviews
Deborah M.
WATERBURY, CT
Review for: Hoochie more...
This is my second favorite lip tar, behind Lovecraft. I was afraid of purple lips, but bought it because I loved the color anyway. I'm so glad I did! Like the other lip tars, they're best applied over a thin layer of lip balm to prevent drying, and lipliner helps to keep it from feathering. It's a gorgeous color and I get several hours of wear before needing to be reapplied. LOVE LOVE LOVE this.
Kanza T.
Piscataway , NJ
Review for: RX- True cyan blue more...
When I first swatched a sample of this on my lips the color appeared to be a perfect neutral pink for my medium to tan Indian skin. A couple of months later, and I've purchased the actual product. However, this time around the color is an atrocious milky pink that's so bright and clownish looking on my skin, that it almost appears neon. The formula is all-day long wearing, but very drying, which is typical of liquid lipsticks.
Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Pro'S Pick V1.0 more...
This is one of the most misunderstood products of the lipstick category. There are a few issues with it but understanding how it works goes a long way in getting the best application and wear. Personally I like to use one drop, yes, one drop for my entire lips. Use over a lip liner and don't take the product all the way to the edge of the lips. Blot the first application lightly and reapply a small amount for a perfect wear.
Caitlin M.
Ninety Six, SC
I wanted to love these so much. While the idea of them is really awesome, I find that I don't reach for these at all when I am applying my makeup. They are very easily transferred, and feather without a lip liner. I feel like I have to check my face every 5 minutes. Also the fact that I have to apply these with a lip brush is a turn off because its so time consuming and the consistency coming out of the tube is very runny, and you have to be sure not to apply too much to your lips.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Love these. I thought the price was crazy (I'm a cheapo lippie gal), but after I bought my first tube I realized why. A wee bit goes a long way! I have a teeny tube of Black Dalia, Harlot, Memento, and a few others that I cannot remember right now, and I love them all. Black Dalia gives me the hardest time, but it's uber dark, so it should be expected. I actually like the peppermintiness (is that a word?) of it. You have to apply it thinly... not blotchy thin, but not goopy think... otherwise it will smear and take forever to dry. There is a learning curve, but it is so worth it.
Kelli L.
San Diego, CA
Let me just say this about these tars....I left the lid off and my cat knocked it off my vanity and literally less than a drop came out on the floor. I went to work and remembered I needed to clean up the drop of lip tar, so when I got home I rushed to the bathroom to see that my cat had turned that one drop into finger paints all over my beautiful wood floor. CRAZY!

The worst product goes everywhere, pigment doesn't last at all and even with a great clear top coat it just doesn't last. FAR TOO liquidy. If they would just add a thickener (natural of course), the item would not run everywhere...including all over my bathroom floor with just a drop leaked!
Emily G.
Review for: Stained Jealous more...
I received this product in a value kit from Ulta. Although the lip tar wasn't the main product I was excited about trying, it became one of my favorite lip products really quickly. The color payoff is truly amazing, and the glossy finish almost makes my lips look doll-like. It comes with a brush, which I haven't used yet, but after reading some of these reviews, I'm definitely going to use the brush in the future!
Charlotte P.
Monroe, MI
Review for: In Your Face Kit Vicious Violets more...
I am not much of a lip gloss girl so i was a bit skeptical of the whole "lip tar" thing but a friend recommended that i try then so i figured id give it a shot, and boy was i happy. I love the way this goes on so smoothly and dries matte and you can barely feel it! The pencil is great too especially if you would like the tar to stay. also, a little goes a lot longer than you'd think. I like the cheek color but i tend to put it on my lips lol. Ps. always make sure you tap the product down to the bottom on the tube before storing. Ive had them explode all over my purse
Che'lise H.
La Porte, IN
Review for: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar- more...
I love dark lip gloss so when I found this I was so happy! It lasted a while and didn't smudge (or maybe I was just super extra careful not to smudge it) either way I love OCC lip tars. The colors are vibrant and they don't have a a weird smell like most lip products have. You can't go wrong with these lip Tars from OCC!!!
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Review for: Strumpet more...
This is a lovely color, and it's thrilling that you need so little product to get beautiful coverage- it means even the sample size I have will last me a while. I rec using a brush to apply in order to avoid smudginess. To avoid patchiness the next day and to avoid it highlighting the dry parts of your lips, lightly exfoliate and moisturize your lips! Put down some balm before application as well for best results.
Kemah H.
Houston , TX
I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this product. Is this like your typical lip gloss? Is it better than lip gloss? Somebody please fill me in lol.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wats urcfavorite color
Brooke G.
Sunbury, PA
How drying are these products?
Gabriela S.
Anaheim, CA
I've been dying to try this product. Is it worth it?

Sephora