• Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Cha
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar-
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Meta
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Hollywood
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Unknown Pleasures Fall 2014 Technopagan
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sci Fi Lullabies Collection Annika
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MOSH- Brick burgundy shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEMME- True baby pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MEMENTO- Midtone pink / plum neutral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SEBASTIAN- Plum-toned taupe
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar HOLLYWOOD- Beige with gold metallic pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NSFW- True balanced red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar GRANDMA- Clean classic coral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TRAFFIC- True primary yellow
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TARRED- True deepest black
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEATHERED- True opaque white
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ARTIFACT- Bronze with metallic copper pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LILY- True lavender
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar RIME- Pale turquoise with gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WASABI- Opaque bright chartreuse
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MAGNOLIA- Warm blush pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar COSPLAY- Teal-toned green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRANGE & UNUSUAL- Metallic darkroom plum
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ALCHEMY- True champagne shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACKBOARD- Dark, dusty blackened green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DASH- Muted rose-toned beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUCTURE- Concrete grey beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar POOL BOY- Aquatic blue
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Working Girl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Strange Unusual
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUXE- Deep red-violet with magenta pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUSH- Deep red-violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SYNTH- True rose gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WORKING GIRL- Bright candy pink with gold ...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Mannequin
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Black Metal Dahlia
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Indrid
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sebastian
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rime
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Matte Kava-Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Occ Stained Aurora
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar INDRID- Opalescent grey with pink duochrome
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar VINTAGE- Deep burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STALKER- True blue-based red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TECHNOPAGAN- Blackened purple with blue me...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BELLADONNA- Ultra violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANIME- Seriously neon pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NARCISSUS- Lavender-toned pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MISERY- Bright crimson red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUMPET- Seedless grape red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ROBOHOOCHIE- Vibrant magenta with multidim...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DERELICT- Patinaed olive gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DISINTEGRATION- Mauve taupe with silver sh...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK DAHLIA- Blackest, blackened red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK METAL DAHLIA- Blackened red with red...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANITA- Browned burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Crucial Neutrals
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Vicious Violets

BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A color-saturated, metallic-finish lip tar. After three years of intensive product development, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is proud to introduce a new breed of Lip Tar with a metallic finish. Infused with state-of-the-art metallic pigments that deliver intense shine, the opacity is an unparalleled, high-voltage color with a reflective shimmer finish. From the innovators behind the cult-favorite liquid lipstick Lip Tar, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics unleashes a range of shades and textures that explore the boundaries between light and shadow. OCC's Fall/Winter Colour Collection brings together six all-new Lip Tar shades, as well as six coordinating Nail Lacquer shades and two new Cosmetic Colour Pencil shades. It captures seasonal trends as created by OCC on the runways of New York Fashion Week, with shades that made their original debut at the Fall/Winter 2014 Collections. It offers a range of colors that promise to tease and tempt the senses, from chic neutrals to ultramodern, matte and metallic vampy shades.

• What'll be better choise - Lip Tar or NYX matte liquid li...3 Answers
  • Looking for a bridal lipstick, is this long wear? 2 Answers
  • I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this produc...15 Answers
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar

Start your review of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are so pigmented and long lasting love them may need to add a gloss but I love them" in 105 reviews
  • "I LOVE LOVE LOVE OCC Lip Tars, they are all I need in my makeup kits and the only lip products I really keep. You can mix the colors to create new colors, they go on like a gloss and dry to a matte lipstick finish. They last for hours, and easily top with clear gloss for high shine. You need to apply these with a lip brush for the best results, a teeny tiny drop is really all you need and if you use too much you will have them feathering. They may seem pricey but a tube lasts a LONG time and if you are a MUA they are an awesome value! **In the photo strumpet is on the left and trollop on the right." in 37 reviews
Tanya H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black Dahlia more...
I received this is my glossybox and at first I was like "wooow!! this is too dark but its not as dark on as it looks inside the tube. Its kind of like a deep blood red or cherry color. I actually love it and have worn it several times. what I like so much about Obsessive Compulsive is that just a teeny tiny little drop will cover your entire mouth!! Ive had mine for a year now and its still almost a full tube after several uses. This color does stain your lips though and its hard to wash the stain off. Thats the only CON I have about this product.
Maria P.
flagstaff
I'm so in love with OCC's lip tars! I've heard great things about them for so long,and never wanted to drop $18 on a product I wasn't sure I would like, but I finally bit the bullet when Sephora was having their VIB sale. I want to be sure to mention that my first impression of these was absolutely terrible, because the solution had separated in the tubes. Not realizing this, I thought that the lip tars were very watery and I was sooo disappointed. I went back to them a few days later and squished the tubes around in my hands, and now they are my go-to lip product. I still don't think I would pay the $18 for one tube, but when they're in little gift sets it is totally worth it.
Laura S.
Review for: Black Dahlia more...
I bought the OCC matte lip tar in Black Dahlia and even though it's not what I expected it to be, I liked it in the end. When I got mine, i noticed that the formula had separated in the tube making the application super sheer and not build-able. I had to squeeze and roll the tube (with the cap on of course) between my hands for a few minutes to re mix the formula. After that it stated to apply opaquely and became very build-able. The formula never did try matte, but the color is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit of product can go a long way! For these reasons I say 3/5. It's not a must have, but if you have cash to burn and wanna experience OCC lip tars, I support you!
Conor C.
OCC Lip Tars are aaaamazing. I love the goes on like a gloss, dries like a lip stick formula. I love that you can mix colors to create your own custom shades (I feel like a make-up mad scientist, in a good way!). The color range is FANTASTIC, every color of the rainbow. They do limited collections for different seasons too, which is very exciting. The product is also super versatile - you can use it on lips, as blush, as contour, as eyebrows as a base for eyeshadows...a limitless product!
Since one little bead does the whole lip, the tube will last you pretty much forever, which is a great value (they are more expensive than drugstore lipstick, but less expensive than designer, which is nice). I'm also really glad you can find them at Sephora.com now too.
Vilma V.
Review for: Strumpet more...
Revised:
I received this in my February date night themed Birchbox this month. I am loving the new formula! Easy to apply, not sticky and has semi matte finish. Impressive color pay off, long lasting, but it does bleed. So use a lipliner with this. Strumpet is a bright fuchsia yet it flatters my olive skin tone. Less is more! A little goes a long way!
Amanda K.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Vintage more...
This is one of those produccts that ACTUALLY LIVES UP TO THE HYPE! What I wanted - a luscious red lip stick that wouldn't fade, not feel sticky or conversely dry out my lips, and a shade that didn't leave my lips fushia. What I got- preeeeety much everything I wanted! You literally use a teeny, tiny amount of this stuff & it pigments your entire lips. And I mean PIGMENTS not just color. This stuff is super bold. The tiny amount applied will leave a rich long lasting color. It's not at all sticky, though you can feel it on your mouth. It's not unpleasant. That said, it does transfer onto anything your lips touch. Amazingly, though, the pigment holds true.
Scarlett J.
Westminster, CO
I love this product. I would consider this the original liquid lipstick. A little bit goes a long way. It would stay on my lips for a 10 hour shift at work, with little to no touch up even after eating. Strumpet is my favorite color! The reason why I have this a 4 star is because of the new packaging. The original in the tube with a lip brush worked better for my lips than the new sponge style applicator. The problem with the new applicator is that there tends to be too much product on the sponge tip and tends to bleed even with a lip pencil and a lip primer.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
I first heard about the hype of this product when I went to the IMATS in LA in 2008. I never tried it, but I did stop by the OCC booth to take a picture. I finally tried this this year in my IPSY glam bag, and I was semi-disappointed. While it does have insane pigmentation and staying power, it bled into the lines of my lips, where no other lip product I have tried has bled. I'm 23 and have never had a lip product besides this one bleed to date. I suggest using a liner or a clear wax liner so that you don't have the same experience with this as I did.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
OCC Lip Tars are a HUGE trend right now and there is a great reason.

These lip tars are SO pigmented and SO pretty. The best part? You can mix them to create your own colors!

They are on the expensive side - $18 or get the the sets from Sephora for $50 (Saving you A LOT OF MONEY THERE). However, these will take forever to use! You only need a very very very tiny dot to color your lips!

If you have dry lips, make sure to exfoliate and put balm on your lips before putting the lip tar on because these are drying!

The pigmentation is GREAT and they last for quite some time before reapplication.

I'm wearing Vintage in the photo!
EileenRose A.
Review for: Pro'S Picks V2.0 more...
I love love love OCC lip tars when I say a little bit goes a long way I mean a little bit goes a long way I purchase these packs from Sephora online and I got them both for a steel 1 pack comes with white red yellow black and blue and the other one comes with pink hot pink red and black not to mention you could make someone get so many different colors I give this 5 stars
Kemah H.
Houston , TX
I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this product. Is this like your typical lip gloss? Is it better than lip gloss? Somebody please fill me in lol.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wats urcfavorite color
Brooke G.
Sunbury, PA
How drying are these products?
Gabriela S.
Anaheim, CA
I've been dying to try this product. Is it worth it?

Sephora