• Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Cha
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar-
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Meta
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Hollywood
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Unknown Pleasures Fall 2014 Technopagan
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sci Fi Lullabies Collection Annika
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MOSH- Brick burgundy shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEMME- True baby pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MEMENTO- Midtone pink / plum neutral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SEBASTIAN- Plum-toned taupe
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar HOLLYWOOD- Beige with gold metallic pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NSFW- True balanced red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar GRANDMA- Clean classic coral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TRAFFIC- True primary yellow
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TARRED- True deepest black
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEATHERED- True opaque white
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ARTIFACT- Bronze with metallic copper pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LILY- True lavender
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar RIME- Pale turquoise with gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WASABI- Opaque bright chartreuse
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MAGNOLIA- Warm blush pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar COSPLAY- Teal-toned green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRANGE & UNUSUAL- Metallic darkroom plum
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ALCHEMY- True champagne shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACKBOARD- Dark, dusty blackened green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DASH- Muted rose-toned beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUCTURE- Concrete grey beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar POOL BOY- Aquatic blue
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Working Girl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Strange Unusual
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUXE- Deep red-violet with magenta pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUSH- Deep red-violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SYNTH- True rose gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WORKING GIRL- Bright candy pink with gold ...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Mannequin
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Black Metal Dahlia
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Indrid
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sebastian
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rime
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Matte Kava-Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Occ Stained Aurora
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar INDRID- Opalescent grey with pink duochrome
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar VINTAGE- Deep burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STALKER- True blue-based red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TECHNOPAGAN- Blackened purple with blue me...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BELLADONNA- Ultra violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANIME- Seriously neon pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NARCISSUS- Lavender-toned pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MISERY- Bright crimson red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUMPET- Seedless grape red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ROBOHOOCHIE- Vibrant magenta with multidim...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DERELICT- Patinaed olive gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DISINTEGRATION- Mauve taupe with silver sh...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK DAHLIA- Blackest, blackened red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK METAL DAHLIA- Blackened red with red...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANITA- Browned burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Crucial Neutrals
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Vicious Violets

BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A color-saturated, metallic-finish lip tar. After three years of intensive product development, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is proud to introduce a new breed of Lip Tar with a metallic finish. Infused with state-of-the-art metallic pigments that deliver intense shine, the opacity is an unparalleled, high-voltage color with a reflective shimmer finish. From the innovators behind the cult-favorite liquid lipstick Lip Tar, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics unleashes a range of shades and textures that explore the boundaries between light and shadow. OCC's Fall/Winter Colour Collection brings together six all-new Lip Tar shades, as well as six coordinating Nail Lacquer shades and two new Cosmetic Colour Pencil shades. It captures seasonal trends as created by OCC on the runways of New York Fashion Week, with shades that made their original debut at the Fall/Winter 2014 Collections. It offers a range of colors that promise to tease and tempt the senses, from chic neutrals to ultramodern, matte and metallic vampy shades.

• What'll be better choise - Lip Tar or NYX matte liquid li...3 Answers
  • Looking for a bridal lipstick, is this long wear? 2 Answers
  • I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this produc...15 Answers
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
  • "These are so pigmented and long lasting love them may need to add a gloss but I love them" in 105 reviews
  • "I LOVE LOVE LOVE OCC Lip Tars, they are all I need in my makeup kits and the only lip products I really keep. You can mix the colors to create new colors, they go on like a gloss and dry to a matte lipstick finish. They last for hours, and easily top with clear gloss for high shine. You need to apply these with a lip brush for the best results, a teeny tiny drop is really all you need and if you use too much you will have them feathering. They may seem pricey but a tube lasts a LONG time and if you are a MUA they are an awesome value! **In the photo strumpet is on the left and trollop on the right." in 37 reviews
Sophie A.
Raleigh, NC
I've tried every tip for the OCC Lip Tars from using a lip base to layering with a clear liner to dabbing a dot and spreading it out and layering it and waiting half an hour for it to set - and none have given me the long-lasting, bold colour promised. The pigment clings to any dry spots on my lips, feathers, and transfers to any surface my lips touch. The fiddly, involved application process also makes these difficult to apply on the go. The colour range is also more suited to younger people/those who can wear unusual colours every day - there isn't much use for a bright blue lip colour at my job - and I find the classic reds just pull an unflattering pink on me. I'd really like to use them, but they just don't work for me.
Melissa O.
Las Vegas, NV
Obsessive is an apt description of what I am about my lip tars. I'm so sad that Sephora no longer carries them, but am stoked for the new RTW packaging! I have both old and new styles of pkg, and the formula is the same. I actually bought lip gloss tubes online to squeeze my tubes into to make my own RTW packaging.

I adore lip tars - they're super pigmented, come in amazing and unique colors, and best of all? They're matte, my favorite! Nothing is sexier than a matte lip! One thing to remember with them is that less is more- and when I say less, I mean imagine what you think you'll need and cut it by half (at least). You only need a tiny bit (think the head of a pin) to cover your entire lips, or you're going to have serious bleeding.
Kay K.
Review for: DIGITALIS- Pink tinged pale lavender more...
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS' Lip Tar MatteTest Tube Set in Vainly Violet is a great set for anyone interested in trying Obsessive's Lip Tars and/or bright lip colors. They're surprisingly pigmented with a "little goes a long way" formula and they leave your lips feeling minty. The only reason I took off a star is because their lasting power isn't horrible... but it isn't great. In my experience, they went about 3 hours before fading. Even then the color lasted longer when I layered them. Plus, when they fade they just look like a lighter (and matte) version of their normal self which isn't too bad imo. I digress. I also wasn't fond of how shinny they initially are because it's a "matte" set but the shine fades within 10-20 mins.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Review for: Digitalis more...
Finally gave in and bought this product in the color "memento" and I am very happy with my purchase! would love to try out more colors but unfortunately all the ones i want to try always seem to be sold out. The color looks very different from the outside of the tube i must say though so make sure to test the color out on your skin if you are in the store buying. I expected "memento" to be a dark nude pink but its much more of a summery orange pink to me. Also having difficulty with it drying and not staying on as a matte even when i use the primer but the pigment is so beautiful so no complaints!!......
Kiara K.
Louisville , KY
I have NO CLUE how i went on without these in my beauty routine for so long. I CANNOT begin to explain how amazing these are. You can honestly eat all the food in the world, and your lips will look beyond fab. Warning that this is a tad drying, so make sure to have your fave balm by your side. Lastly, remember A LITTLE GOES A LOOOOONG WAY. First time i tried it, it squirted on my mirror. My mirror is currently still covered in pink tar. Learn from my mistakes lol.
Breyonna S.
I bought this in Lydia and bought it for the color. The packaging came with the liptar and a nice brush to be able to apply it. This product is like applying a thick lipgloss but it won't dry down. It also feathers if you do not use a lip liner which annoys me since the lip tar itself is expensive. However the product itself has a nice refreshing minty scent and taste to it. You will need to reapply this many times throughout the day since it is not matte and is more like a gloss. I still love the color of Lydia but I would not repurchase.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar- more...
These colors are as true as they look. The color is rich, goes on smooth, not too sticky and has a semi-matte finish but looks glossy with all that shimmer. My boyfriend loves this shade the best on me. It's glamorous, bold, and a little goes a long way. USE A LIP LINER AND PRIMER. My lips tend to feather out if i use glosses or liquid lipsticks. The OCC primer is AMAZING and really helps this last a LONG time. It is a liquid so it does need touch ups here and there especially if you eat or drink. It's Vegan AND cruelty free. A++
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
Review for: Metallic Super Nsfw more...
I love how OCC Lip Tar needs just a little dab of the product to cover your entire lip. That makes these last a long time. This color is amazingly pigmented. In the tube it looks like it has a lot of gold flake in it but once applied it does not appear to be so. I use the brush that the product came with, it does fine for me. I find that this liptar has a little burning sensation kind of like a lip plumper. Maybe this is supposed to be like that. I don't know for certain because I have not done any research on it. I use a lip exfoliate scrub, then eos lip balm and then my lip tar. This dries matte and I love that. IF you want a glossy finish then use the OCC Clear or your favorite gloss.
Tammy B.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Harlot more...
I like to describe Lip Tars as liquid pigment in a tube. this particular shade is my FAVORITE out of the 7 or 8 that I have. it's a perfect coral-red shade. not quite red, not quite coral, almost looks a bit fuchsia. Such a great fun summer shade with a little bronzer and mascara. the SMALLEST droplet goes a long way and will cover your lips entirely. it's that powerful. i actually love the brush it comes with because it's the perfect size and keeping it in that clear little pouch keeps the color from coming off everywhere in your purse. I wouldn't store the lip tar in there with it though unless you wipe the brush off completely before putting it back in, it can get messy.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
I love using this product at night when i go out with my friends because i get so many compliments on it! I love the small brush it comes with and its application
Kemah H.
Houston , TX
I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this product. Is this like your typical lip gloss? Is it better than lip gloss? Somebody please fill me in lol.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wats urcfavorite color
Brooke G.
Sunbury, PA
How drying are these products?
Gabriela S.
Anaheim, CA
I've been dying to try this product. Is it worth it?

Sephora