• Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Cha
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar-
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Meta
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Hollywood
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Unknown Pleasures Fall 2014 Technopagan
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sci Fi Lullabies Collection Annika
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MOSH- Brick burgundy shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEMME- True baby pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MEMENTO- Midtone pink / plum neutral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SEBASTIAN- Plum-toned taupe
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar HOLLYWOOD- Beige with gold metallic pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NSFW- True balanced red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar GRANDMA- Clean classic coral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TRAFFIC- True primary yellow
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TARRED- True deepest black
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEATHERED- True opaque white
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ARTIFACT- Bronze with metallic copper pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LILY- True lavender
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar RIME- Pale turquoise with gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WASABI- Opaque bright chartreuse
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MAGNOLIA- Warm blush pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar COSPLAY- Teal-toned green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRANGE & UNUSUAL- Metallic darkroom plum
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ALCHEMY- True champagne shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACKBOARD- Dark, dusty blackened green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DASH- Muted rose-toned beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUCTURE- Concrete grey beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar POOL BOY- Aquatic blue
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Working Girl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Strange Unusual
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUXE- Deep red-violet with magenta pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUSH- Deep red-violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SYNTH- True rose gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WORKING GIRL- Bright candy pink with gold ...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Mannequin
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Black Metal Dahlia
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Indrid
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sebastian
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rime
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Matte Kava-Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Occ Stained Aurora
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar INDRID- Opalescent grey with pink duochrome
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar VINTAGE- Deep burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STALKER- True blue-based red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TECHNOPAGAN- Blackened purple with blue me...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BELLADONNA- Ultra violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANIME- Seriously neon pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NARCISSUS- Lavender-toned pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MISERY- Bright crimson red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUMPET- Seedless grape red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ROBOHOOCHIE- Vibrant magenta with multidim...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DERELICT- Patinaed olive gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DISINTEGRATION- Mauve taupe with silver sh...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK DAHLIA- Blackest, blackened red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK METAL DAHLIA- Blackened red with red...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANITA- Browned burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Crucial Neutrals
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Vicious Violets

BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A color-saturated, metallic-finish lip tar. After three years of intensive product development, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is proud to introduce a new breed of Lip Tar with a metallic finish. Infused with state-of-the-art metallic pigments that deliver intense shine, the opacity is an unparalleled, high-voltage color with a reflective shimmer finish. From the innovators behind the cult-favorite liquid lipstick Lip Tar, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics unleashes a range of shades and textures that explore the boundaries between light and shadow. OCC's Fall/Winter Colour Collection brings together six all-new Lip Tar shades, as well as six coordinating Nail Lacquer shades and two new Cosmetic Colour Pencil shades. It captures seasonal trends as created by OCC on the runways of New York Fashion Week, with shades that made their original debut at the Fall/Winter 2014 Collections. It offers a range of colors that promise to tease and tempt the senses, from chic neutrals to ultramodern, matte and metallic vampy shades.

• What'll be better choise - Lip Tar or NYX matte liquid li...3 Answers
  • Looking for a bridal lipstick, is this long wear? 2 Answers
  • I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this produc...15 Answers
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar

Start your review of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are so pigmented and long lasting love them may need to add a gloss but I love them" in 105 reviews
  • "I LOVE LOVE LOVE OCC Lip Tars, they are all I need in my makeup kits and the only lip products I really keep. You can mix the colors to create new colors, they go on like a gloss and dry to a matte lipstick finish. They last for hours, and easily top with clear gloss for high shine. You need to apply these with a lip brush for the best results, a teeny tiny drop is really all you need and if you use too much you will have them feathering. They may seem pricey but a tube lasts a LONG time and if you are a MUA they are an awesome value! **In the photo strumpet is on the left and trollop on the right." in 37 reviews
Kaitlyn K.
Bakersfield, CA
I recently purchased a few OCC Lip Tars after reading rave reviews all over the internet, and I was actually kind of disappointed. The colors are great, and are true to swatches online, but they're SUPER drying and they wear off after a few hours. They're more of a stain than a lipstick, in my opinion. I looked into the dryness issue and many people recommended using the clear lip tar as a base, letting it dry, and then applying the desired color on top. I tried that as well, and the color stayed a bit longer, but it still dried out my lips pretty badly. I'm not sure if that's just a personal issue because of sensitive skin, but I've never experienced it to that degree with any lip color before, and I feel like although a little of the product REALLY goes a long way, I'd not recommend paying $18 or $19 per single unit. I ended up exchanging them for some Smashbox and Hourglass lipsticks, which I like much better.
Toni B.
Review for: Stained Jealous more...
I went into Sephora to grad some things, and the last product on my list was OCC Lip Tar in Kimber. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Kimber but grabbed this Stained Gloss in Jealous. I didn't know about the Stained Gloss line, but I'm a lip stain addict, and the color looked fab. I am so glad that I picked this up! The color really is gorgeous and it's totally buildable. The Stained Gloss goes on shiny like a gloss, and fades to a gorgeous stain! I feel that this product is LESS drying than Benetint or Posietint and the color lasts just as long. Just the tiniest drop is needed to coat my lips in gorgeous color. My only complaint is that this product is best applied with the brush that comes along with it. I'm glad they include the brush, but it's less than convenient for on-the-go application
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
Review for: TECHNOPAGAN- Blackened purple with blue metallic pearl more...
I really love the variety of colors offered by the OCC make up brand! I really like the lip tars especially, they are super pigmented and look amazing! My only tip would be that you REALLY don't need that much product. Do Not apply this like a normal liquid lipstick or you will make a mess and it will bleed everywhere or smudge! I usually put on my lip liner or a base of some kind and then use a lip brush to apply the lip tar over it. If you can apply it correctly you will get a beautiful and original look that everyone will be asking about!
Jessica C.
Review for: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar- more...
Be warned, this is a gloss and doesn't dry matte like a lot of liquid lipsticks nowadays. However, for a liquid lipstick with a glossy finish, this is my go-to. The color is so dark and opaque, and it's fantastic for overlining. The only con is the formula can stain skin, but not severely. Just make sure your skin/lips are well moisturized before application so the pigment doesn't stick to any dead skin and you should be good!
Jessica D.
One lip tar would last you years! I'm not even kidding. You only need the tiniest, tiniest, TINIEST amount of product to cover your entire lips. The lip tars are crazy pigmented! If you use the red/pink colors, the product will stain your lips a beautiful color. The lip tars lasts on my lips the entire day without bleeding or transferring elsewhere. The lip tars are very versatile, you can mix colors to get a different color. If you have a red and a white lip tar, you can make multiple different shades of pink! I love it!
Autumn M.
Monticello, GA
Review for: BELLADONNA- Ultra violet more...
I knew I would love New Wave (the pink one) because I have the test tube version of it. I was excited, but a bit apprehensive to try the others because I didn't know how orange and purple would look. Those two are VERY sheer. I can't stress that enough. I think the pictures don't really depict how they truly look. All three are very wearable and pretty. I think these are good Spring and Summer colors. No, they don't last as long as lip tars. These are glosses and last about as long as a typical gloss does. The texture changes on my lips as I wear them. They start off as a gloss then feel like a creamy lipstick. About an hour and a half after applying, they look like a lip stain. I don't mind that at all and sometimes I prefer to blot them down to a stain right after applying. I also want to add that there is a lot of product in the tube. I need a small amount to cover my lips and I don't feel bad about reapplying because I feel like I will never run out.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
OCC is one of the OGs in the liquid matte scene. They have so so many colors, and they have shimmer finishes as well. It is pricey, but the formula is fantastic! It has practically no chemical ingredients, and lots of hydrating oils in it. It is very pigmented, and a little goes a long way, so I'd say put a dab on a lip bush than apply instead of the new doe foot applicator. I hate the new packaging that's like a gloss. I prefer the old tube and brush packaging. Also make sure to use a lip liner or anti feathering pencil because it will bleed after a few hours.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I'm in love with OCC Lip Tar. Absolutely in love. First off, a little goes a very long way. This is nice so you don't run out of the product so quickly. The color selcetion is amazing! There are so many beautiful colors to choose from. They are very pigmented so you don't need layers on. My personal favorite color is Black Metal Dahlia. It's a beautiful dark reddish purple with a shimmer to it. It's so lovely. I also the classic red. I own it in matte and it is so vibrant!
I highly recommend this product.
It lasts a long time, but, it isn't smudge proof and if you don't prime and line your lips before, the matte ones tend to bleed.
Adriana O.
Dover, DE
I got the tan colored lip tar and it was very bland looking. The color was very unique it reminded me of khaki but i definitely think you need to match these with their liners. They are pretty light so you should outline or contour your lips if you choose to get more color out of them. I returned the tan to trade for the pink which was a little sticky and didnt dry even though they are matte. They were a little disappointing but ive heard that their formula has changed. So hopefully if i am to purchase a product from OCC in the future it is true to the word.
Jana B.
Plano, TX
Lip Tar by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics are AMAZING. They go on as a liquid, which is easiest for me to apply, but then dry to a matte finish.

These are great for a vintage look, because the applicator brush makes it easy to apply whatever lip shape you're going for, and once it dries it is not going to budge from where you put it.

Lip Tar is great for special events or everyday wear. A wedding, prom, or date night is not the time to worry about whether or not your lipstick is going to smudge or rub off, and your photos will look beautiful because Lip Tar photographs amazingly well without the glare you get from things that are shimmery or glossy.

My favorite color is NSFW for a bold hollywood glamour style red lip.
Kemah H.
Houston , TX
I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this product. Is this like your typical lip gloss? Is it better than lip gloss? Somebody please fill me in lol.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wats urcfavorite color
Brooke G.
Sunbury, PA
How drying are these products?
Gabriela S.
Anaheim, CA
I've been dying to try this product. Is it worth it?

Sephora