• Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Cha
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar-
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Meta
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Hollywood
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Unknown Pleasures Fall 2014 Technopagan
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sci Fi Lullabies Collection Annika
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MOSH- Brick burgundy shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEMME- True baby pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MEMENTO- Midtone pink / plum neutral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SEBASTIAN- Plum-toned taupe
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar HOLLYWOOD- Beige with gold metallic pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NSFW- True balanced red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar GRANDMA- Clean classic coral
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TRAFFIC- True primary yellow
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TARRED- True deepest black
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar FEATHERED- True opaque white
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ARTIFACT- Bronze with metallic copper pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LILY- True lavender
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar RIME- Pale turquoise with gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WASABI- Opaque bright chartreuse
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MAGNOLIA- Warm blush pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar COSPLAY- Teal-toned green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRANGE & UNUSUAL- Metallic darkroom plum
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ALCHEMY- True champagne shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACKBOARD- Dark, dusty blackened green
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DASH- Muted rose-toned beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUCTURE- Concrete grey beige
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar POOL BOY- Aquatic blue
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Working Girl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rtw Liquid Lipstick Strange Unusual
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUXE- Deep red-violet with magenta pearl
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar LUSH- Deep red-violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar SYNTH- True rose gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar WORKING GIRL- Bright candy pink with gold ...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Plastic Passion Collection Mannequin
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Black Metal Dahlia
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Indrid
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Sebastian
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Rime
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Matte Kava-Kava
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Occ Stained Aurora
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar INDRID- Opalescent grey with pink duochrome
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar VINTAGE- Deep burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STALKER- True blue-based red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar TECHNOPAGAN- Blackened purple with blue me...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BELLADONNA- Ultra violet
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANIME- Seriously neon pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar NARCISSUS- Lavender-toned pink
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar MISERY- Bright crimson red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar STRUMPET- Seedless grape red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ROBOHOOCHIE- Vibrant magenta with multidim...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DERELICT- Patinaed olive gold shimmer
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar DISINTEGRATION- Mauve taupe with silver sh...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK DAHLIA- Blackest, blackened red
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar BLACK METAL DAHLIA- Blackened red with red...
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ANITA- Browned burgundy
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Crucial Neutrals
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar In Your Face Kit Vicious Violets

BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A color-saturated, metallic-finish lip tar. After three years of intensive product development, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is proud to introduce a new breed of Lip Tar with a metallic finish. Infused with state-of-the-art metallic pigments that deliver intense shine, the opacity is an unparalleled, high-voltage color with a reflective shimmer finish. From the innovators behind the cult-favorite liquid lipstick Lip Tar, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics unleashes a range of shades and textures that explore the boundaries between light and shadow. OCC's Fall/Winter Colour Collection brings together six all-new Lip Tar shades, as well as six coordinating Nail Lacquer shades and two new Cosmetic Colour Pencil shades. It captures seasonal trends as created by OCC on the runways of New York Fashion Week, with shades that made their original debut at the Fall/Winter 2014 Collections. It offers a range of colors that promise to tease and tempt the senses, from chic neutrals to ultramodern, matte and metallic vampy shades.

• What'll be better choise - Lip Tar or NYX matte liquid li...3 Answers
  • Looking for a bridal lipstick, is this long wear? 2 Answers
  • I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this produc...15 Answers
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
  • "These are so pigmented and long lasting love them may need to add a gloss but I love them" in 105 reviews
  • "I LOVE LOVE LOVE OCC Lip Tars, they are all I need in my makeup kits and the only lip products I really keep. You can mix the colors to create new colors, they go on like a gloss and dry to a matte lipstick finish. They last for hours, and easily top with clear gloss for high shine. You need to apply these with a lip brush for the best results, a teeny tiny drop is really all you need and if you use too much you will have them feathering. They may seem pricey but a tube lasts a LONG time and if you are a MUA they are an awesome value! **In the photo strumpet is on the left and trollop on the right." in 37 reviews
Julie H.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Queen more...
This color is absolutely gorgeous. It is so bright and cheerful, but it can be a little too loud if worn to inappropriate places. If you can't get enough of bright lipstick, this is most definitely for you. It is a bit more of a bright coral color. The application process is messy and it will be hard to remove from your hands, but they supply a brush. USE THE BRUSH. The brush makes the process so much easier, and it is no longer a messy procedure. The tubes are a bit on the pricey side, but they last so long. The color stays on lips for hours on end, too!
Hannah G.
Waterford, MI
My cult favorite. Drag queens got me into it, the quality and variety drove me to the addiction I have today! It's easily applied with a lip brush, the new packaging's doe foot applicator, or patted on with a finger. It is such a versatile product, and the colors rock on their own, or with limitless potential from mixing with each other or OCC's pencils. Great glossy or mattified with powder, topped with glitter or brushed with highlighter. Cannot recommend these gems enough!
Briana C.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Stained Androgyne more...
I recently received this in my April Glossybox. Not impressed. At first I wasn't even going to try it-the color is kind of a reach for me but I was bored and the curiosity got the best of me. This one didn't come with a brush but like any good fashionista I had a lip brush so I got to work. I know the OCC lip glosses are build able so I started with a thin layer-there was NO color at all-it looked like I had Chapstick on. The lip gloss also never dried so I wasn't able to build any layers and it did not last at all. On the plus side it did make my lips super soft!!
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Hoochie more...
I love OCC's lip tars, but Hoochie is one of my favorite shades to wear. It has a super creamy texture with a vivid pigmentation, and the bright ultraviolet shade looks great on everyone! I love lining my lips with a darker purple/black liner, and then using Hoochie on top--really great for going out! The key to lip tars is to use just a little! The tiniest dots will cover your entire lips (and then some). I also recommend washing the brush that is provided often, so that you don't accidentally swipe some leftovers of an older color on when applying!
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
Unpopular opinion...I really like the colors of these and the pigmentation but they are just so hard to work with. Maybe I'm an idiot but they just don't work for me. They smear all over the place and just feel so sticky and thick. I would only apply these to a client for like a quick photoshoot, there is no way I'd send someone in public with these. And definitely don't kiss anyone with these on lol
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This is my first time using a product from obsessive compulsive cosmetics but this lip tar was pretty great. It lasted for about 5-6 hours. The only thing I didn't like it that it began to settle into my lips at the end of the night and was hard to remove even with makeup remover ! But it's a great product overall.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Review for: Cha more...
I love the formula, but the application of this product with the brush was the least user friendly thing ever! But the colors--oh, the colors! Everything is so unique and unlike other company's offerings and it really does last all day for me. Robohoochie and Grandma are my favorites. The new versions come in tube form with wands like many other glosses making them a lot better for touch-ups through the day as needed.
Emma M.
If you are into mixing your makeup to fit you perfectly, lip tars are for you! A little goes a long way and because they are liquid form you can mix 'til your hearts content and then make it into a lip pencil (seriously!)! They are a little drying and so moisturize and exfoliate and moisturize again before applying. These stay a really long time. As in, I swatched a bunch on the back of my hand, continued shopping, went to MAC and tried on lip stick and then tried to take it off with a MAC makeup wipes and it still was a nice faded mark on my hand.
Shana D.
Advance, NC
Review for: Strumpet more...
I wasn't sure if I could pull this shade off, but it looks amazing. I received it in my Feb Birchbox and I wasn't too thrilled at first. Now that I've tried it, I can't wait to buy more colors. They are amazing! The matte is not drying, there is a wee bit of bleeding but not too bad. I would definitely recommend it!
Madhuri P.
Review for: Moderncraft Collection Black Metal Dahlia more...
I love this brand. I actually had never heard of the brand until I went to sephora and I saw it and tried it on. It is super pigmented and will last for a long time. I was impressed as to how little of the product you have to use and how long it will last you. I definitely recommend this to others. I did find the color did drift from my lips, but it stays in place if you use a lip liner beforehand
Kemah H.
Houston , TX
I've noticed every beauty guru on Youtube use this product. Is this like your typical lip gloss? Is it better than lip gloss? Somebody please fill me in lol.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Wats urcfavorite color
Brooke G.
Sunbury, PA
How drying are these products?
Gabriela S.
Anaheim, CA
I've been dying to try this product. Is it worth it?

Sephora