by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Ask a Question
Marta A.
Marta A.
Breese , Il

Do you like this for a casual everyday thing or is this something you only like to wear on special occasions? whats the staying power like?
Amandalyn M.
Amandalyn M.
Oct. 7, 2014, 5:24 p.m.
I'll use it for whatever occasion depending on the colour. Lasts a good length and isn't chalky like most lipsticks
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Sept. 30, 2014, 11:08 p.m.
I like it for a casual everyday thing. The beauty of this product is in the application; you apply a bit to the center of your lips and gradually work it outward, so you can apply a lot or a little.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Sept. 9, 2014, 1:27 p.m.
I wear this every single day. It's great for all occasions!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Aug. 11, 2014, 2:30 a.m.
I think the staying power is awesome! I think I secretly eat lipstick though or something. This lasted me 3 hours through a lunch meeting once. Other than that I haven't exactly timed it. As for the color, if you're into a bold lip look you could rock this daily. I tend to gravitate towards this or pretty Boy, but I like my lips to be pretty loud!
Krista K.
Krista K.
Feb. 23, 2014, 4:40 p.m.
I only use mine for special occasions, the staying power it's good, not the best you will have to reapply throughout the day as it does wear off from eating and drinking

Join Now