Britnee J.
Review for: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar- more...
I have so may of these literally. I have maybe about 10 and I never use them. I made an impulse buy and purchased several of them after seeing a great sale OCC had going on online last year. I had previously tried a bright blue color at Sephora that I liked some years earlier and so I figured why not purchase some. However, I guess I must have forgotten that this formula is messy and slides everywhere. They have great color payoff but you either need to layer with another lipstick or something. Some of the colors like the light pinks that I have look very streaky and uneven when applied alone. I haven't mastered how to get them to apply and wear well so I do not use them often. I wouldn't recommend them to newbies.