Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This really is a lip tar. Once it goes on your skin, it does not come off. If you have a steady hand, that might be a good thing. But if your hand is a little shaky or clumsy, whoopsie, your makeup is ruined for the night. It is impossible to remove. I tried using makeup remover, cleansing oil, cleansing wipes, cleansing gel, Vaseline, nothing worked. The last thing I put on is my lipstick and in my attempts to remove the lip tar that missed my lips and went toward the corner of my mouth, I ended up taking off half of my foundation, primer, blush and contour so I had to take it all off and start over. Even then, the lip tar was slightly visible so I had to use concealer where my hand slipped. This product was way too much work. Since it's a liquid, it dripped onto my desk, onto its own bottle and lid and everything else it touched or sat on and stuck to it. By all means, if you're a pro at applying lip tar, go for it, but this definitely isn't a beginner's product.

By the way, the color I tried was Black Dahlia, which is the blackest red. It was gorgeous, bold and dramatic. I would have loved to have rocked that color. If bold, dark lips are your thing, give this a try.