Britney D.
Cleona, PA
Always wanted to buy some of this since I first saw it at sephora a few years ago and finally scored a ton of shades on sale at Ricky's NYC. I love the shades and pigmentation of these and how some of them dry but still look a bit glossy. I've found the older formula in the squeeze tubes aren't as great and don't apply as well as the newer "Ready to wear" formula in the tube with applicator but I can't complain either way because they are still better than most other lip colors. I also love that they are made with essential oils and feel minty and refreshing on your lips rather than a chemical smell. The only problem I have with these is removing it completely. I normally use oils to remove lipsticks but these are oil based so it can be a bit difficult.