Autumn M.
Monticello, GA
I got the shade Platonic, which is a pale pink shimmer, and it is by far my favorite pigment I own! On my fair skin it is own of few shades (other than white) that show up brighter than my skin tone. I put a drop of my eye drops onto my hand and then dip my brush into that before the pigment to maximize the opacity. Doing this is a cheap alliterative to using Mac Fix+! I can do this and then blend a matte warm brown into my crease for a quick everyday look. On its own, the pigment is very sheer, and perfect for layering on top of another shadow for a great finishing touch! It shows up as a light shimmer with a tad bit of color, but not enough to really change the color of what you've done underneath.