BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A selection of micronized metallic glitters for face and body. Delight in the smoother, more even finish yielded by micronized particles. This ultrasmall particle glitter comes in a wide array of fashion-forward colors that photograph beautifully. For added longevity, apply over OCC Skin Primer for glitter shimmer that outlasts the rest.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long does this last? 1 Answers
  • Do you have to use a glue to apply?1 Answers
  • Does this product last throughout the day without using a primer?1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...*
Megan H.
pullman, WA
Finding glitters that photograph well can be a tad tricky. This glitter hands down is perfect for shoots. When it comes to adhesion I honestly use a sugar glue for glitter compared to primers. You'll get less fall out over all with a sugar glue vs a primer even though this is a very smooth glitter you can still get some fall out. But this is still my favorite glitter from occ and in glitter in general.
Vanessa S.
Saint Marys, GA
Best glitters I have found by far. I do a lot of makeup photography and I am obsessed with this product line! worth every penny!I use this with my UD primer and works wonders.There is a bit a fallout but nothing a small clean up can't fix.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love that this product is so shiny- the problem is that this product is SO SHINY. you have to be careful. it can go everywhere. It is beautiful. If used properly it can be dazzling. I just caution you to make sure not to swipe it everywhere without using proper light or you will be having a Ke$ha moment.
Mallary C.
I love this stuff. I have a lot of Vegan friends who use it because of what it's made of. I think it's pretty cool they having makeup like that. I just also really like the product. I lover shimmer and glitter. It's light and lasts. I use eye primer before though for sure.
Tehmina G.
This is a great product for when you want to add that extra something to your look. Super shiny love using a dark or light cream base under it. it lasts all day and i love it.
Genna T.
Englewood, NJ
Loveeeee this product! The glitter adds a slight glimmer to your skin and isn't too over powering or tacky looking! Lasts all day if I put it on after my foundation!
Brittanya S.
I bought some of this online and i was NOT disappointed, i love the color and especially glitter i use it on shadows its so beautiful!
Emily L.
I love using this on a night out- it's great for smokey eyes and the shimmer makes my eyes stand out in the crowd ;)
Alexis J.
Springville, UT
I haven't been able to find any of this where I live, but I will keep looking. I am dying to try!!
christina s.
Maple Grove, MN
I really like this product an di hope to buy some more soon before i run out
Nicole D.
How long does this last?
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
What is this product used for?
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I have never heard of this eye makeup, but was wondering how good it was....I like the look of this in the pic....how glittery is it?? And does it look okay with out an eye shadow under it or is that recommended? What kinds of colors do it come in? Is it sold on Amazon?
Heidi N.
Franklin, GA
Is this holographic?
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
Does this product last throughout the day without using a primer?