BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

Glitter Gold. A selection of micronized metallic glitters for all of your face and body art applications. Our ultra small particle glitter comes in a wide array of fashion-forward colours that photograph beautifully. For added longevity, apply over OCC Ink before it drys for shimmer that outlasts the rest. Cosmetic Glitter, Gold. see more...

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Glitter
  • "After using products from OCC you will become obsessed for sure. They have such quality products in such a wide variety of fun colors. The glitter is fabulous and the lip tars are an all time fav" in 17 reviews
  • "I would recommend to get a good adhesive serum for the glitters because sometimes if not using the appropriate Adhesive then it can look chuncky or it can crease." in 1 review
  • "Recommend to put a makeup glitter glue before you apply it, so it can stay and last longer " in 1 review
  • "They have such quality products in such a wide variety of fun colors." in 1 review
Catherine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg iam so in love with this glitter because it so amazing like and guess what it stayed on all day I went to beauty con and wit to the Mac booth and told them I felt horrible because I was under dressed and the hotel stay was horrible so the glammed me up best glitter in the world makes u feel like a queen 👸🏽
Sierra M.
Big Bear Lake, CA
Perfect glitter for a New Year’s Eve look. Nothing compares to the iridescence of this eye glitter. Use with a smiley brown for a perfect New Years looks! Definitely recommend!averaging $25 a shadow like MAC. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Glitter
Mariah H.
Camas , WA
I have their BEIGE glitter and it is absolutely beautiful. However, this glitter is more on the spendy side ($15) and that's the only down side. You can definitely find gorgeous glitters for half the price at different brands. But if you do want to splurge on some gorgeous glitter I would definitely recommend OCC!
Jasmine G.
I love this loose glitter by OCC! It's not only great quality but 100% vegan and cruelty free! I have brown eyes so I always love to add glitter to add a pop to them but these glitters will compliment any eye color! They are a tad in the higher price range ($15) but well worth it!
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
I love the color of the glitter and the size. As always, requires a good adhesive for glitter to stick. I still had a little fallout even with my usual glue but overall I love the product and shade selection to choose from.
Yesenia G.
OCC is really known for their pigmentation and products. Unfortunately these products on the pricier range. I have heard nothing but positive things about OCC Products. I would recommend to get a good adhesive serum for the glitters because sometimes if not using the appropriate Adhesive then it can look chuncky or it can crease. they have an arange of colors as well.
Cheyenne W.
Little Rock, AR
Love this glitter for eye makeup because its very fine glitter. When using this stuff you should use a base like the lit cosmetics glitter glue or the Too Faced glitter insurance (I think thats what its called) Also do your eye makeup first because you will have fallout when you first apply it and you don't wanna ruin your face makeup.
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
My current obsession are these glitters! I've been using Supernova like crazy!! Also Amber was used in one of my most recent looks. The glitter is super fine and easy to work with for an amazing price. I'm officially addicted and need them all.
Netia B.
As an avid lover of glitter on the lids this product is phenomenal the only thing I would change is the color range as well as the pricing yes it is immensely pigmented with average fallout but I just don't like the process of the shaker because then ithe leads to glitter stuck on the lid and I feel rather cautious placing it back on top without it spilling everywhere
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
Ashlee H.
Tulsa, OK
Does this work as a highlighter as well?
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
What do people use this for mostly
Anya R.
Where can I buy these?
Arianna R.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what to used this for? I'm thinking of buying it but I want an idea to do with it
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Does this come in a lot of different colors or just one color?