BY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS

A long-wearing multipurpose pencil for the eyes, lips, and body. This versatile range of cosmetic pencils perfectly complement Lip Tar. From everyday neutrals to bold hues, each pencil can stand alone as highly pigmented liners for the eyes and beyond. This product is 100 percent vegan and cruelty-free. OCC first launched with Anti-Feathered Cosmetic Colour Pencil, a truly clear, invisible liner that defines the lips without a trace of color, making it a must-have to pair with any lip product. In addition to lips, Anti-Feathered works as a primer for eyes to enhance the wear and look of eye makeup. The following shades are not recommended for use in the immediate eye area: Anime, Black Dahlia, Grandma, Hoochie, NSFW, Trick. see more...

Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Review for: Black Dahlia
I got this as part of an OCC lip and eye pencil set. They are all amazing and this is one of my favorite colors, very versatile. Bought from Sephora and I hate that they stopped carrying it. Their products are great and the improved lip tars aren't even on here that I can see so check them out!
Marina O.
Review for: Anti-Feathered
This is a good liner for either lightening lipsticks or using on the inner rim of your eyes to brighten the area. It is multi-use, so I think the price is justified. It lasts a long time, and I like how it applies creamy but sets nicely. I enjoy using it to make darker lipsticks lighter.
Cassandra L.
Review for: Anti-Feathered
The pencil is great and a better substitute to a lipstick. It last longer than lipsticks and it's easy to apply in line of your lips. The price is about the same if not less expensive. I'd definitely buy again.
Samantha M.
Bend, OR
Review for: Hoochie
My fave lip liner! OCC makes amazing products and their high color payoff lip liners are no exception. Little to no feathering and they last a long time.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA
OCC pencils are long lasting are perfect the lip tar. I wear my liner with another lippies and it pairs great.
Review for: Grandma, Black Dahlia, Nsfw, Hoochie, Pool Boy, Feathered
Phenomenal product which is super creamy making it easy smudge and blend. The pencils feather slightly, but mostly stay in place and they're super comfortable to wear. Sometimes I cover my lips with the pencils and throw a little gloss on top because they're that comfortable and pigmented. I believe all if not most are matte so please beware of that before you buy in case you don't like matte pencils.
Danielle N.
These makeup pencils are utterly amazing! I love the fact that they're not just lip liners or eye liners. They can all be used multiple ways. Love that they try to release the shades the same as the lip Tars though. Super creamy and long lasting!!
Jennifer M.
Review for: Anti-Feathered
I've heard lots of great stuff about this brand so I have decided to try something and since I am getting into wearing lip products more often. I thought this would be perfect to start with. Lip glosses and red lipsticks always seem to feather on me. What drew me to this product is that it is a clear lip liner, When applied it doesn't look greasy. You have no idea its on your lips! It even works!! If you are willing to pay a little extra for a lip liner especially if you are a beauty guru this is for you. You'll really appreciate what this product.
Melissa O.
Review for: Anti-Feathered
This lip liner does it's job - that being said, it's job isn't very complicated. I've docked a star for both price and product design. There are a lot of cheaper clear liners that work just as well and if I'm paying the price for a mid-range product, I want a good reason to, whether it's product design or it's just better! This one isn't better than others I've tried and it's in a pencil form that needs to be sharpened - which means I'm wasting product. I will not repurchase this.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Black Dahlia
These pencils are wonderful. I use this one for all of my maroon/plum shades that aren't even OCC brands. Its good enough to use by itself as a color for a nice matte look or use for an ombre. The possibilities go on. The pencil itself is not too soft that it falls apart needing to be sharpened all the time but pigmented and smooth enough to blend and not tug at your lips too hard. It's a wonderful line of pencils. This one is one of my favorite colors.