OBSESSION Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women uploaded by Eva T.

BY OBSESSION

Obsession eau de parfum by Calvin Klein makes a lovely, romantic gift for the sensual woman in your life. The stylish bottle also looks attractive sitting on a countertop or dresser. Notes: Mandarin, Bergamot, Vanillin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Coriander, Tagette, Amber, Oakmoss. Style: A scent that is haunting, lasting, and intensely feminine. see more...

• "I always get compliments when I wear it. " in 1 review
  • "This has been a long time favorite fragrance for me." in 1 review
Sarah M.
My mother has worn this perfume for years. And the smell always reminds me of her. I have started wearing it myself. The amount of compliments I have received are crazy. It lasts so long and has such comforting aroma.
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
So this never fails you guys. This product has been forever loved by my mother, and those around her. I say around her because everyone seems to always compliment her on it. Though seems a bit pricey, all you need is a few sprays and you're set for the day. Long lasting and not over the top when it comes to its smell. Perfect gift for women that don't like a strong smell but long lasting and captivating for sure.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
This perfume was my mother's perfume and I wear it occasionally, myself. I love the scent, but it is a musk and it is strong. I think that this perfume is better in the winter because it is so strong. I have had this perfume give me a headache because it is so strong. If you are sensitive to scents, this is not the perfume for you.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
I love everything about OBSESSION Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women! The smell, how long it lasts... I wear different fragrances for different occasions and have tried many, but Obsession is one that has always remained on my shelf (and also the one I always carry when I travel).
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
I love this perfume it smells great and lasts all day. It is definitely worth the money I spent on it. It comes in a glass bottle and pretty packaging. This is one of my favorite perfumes ever!!!! I would definitely recommend to a family member or friends!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
This is a very strong earthy scent. It smells of musk and has somewhat of a baby powder scent. I think it's better suited to be worn in the fall and winter months.
La'el R.
I love the smell!! I even got one for my mother. I believe it’s one of those perfumes you don’t get tired of smelling. Compared to other perfumes I have purchased, the price was reasonable.
Eva T.
This obsession perfume is one of my favorite it smells so wonderful 15 year ago i bough it for the first time and I feel in love with this perfume my husband always gives me this for my birthday cause he knows is the best perfume ever recommended 100%
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
When I was 16 I lived with my aunt she was everything I wanted to be glamorous elegant sophisticated and this was her signature scent as I've gotten older it's become mine too it makes men stop when they smell it and comment how I smell good I'm 33 now and have worn it all these years
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
A very strong and overpowering scent. Way too musky and not feminine enough. I had to throw away an entire bottle of this stuff. Wouldn't recommend to others. Stay away from this stuff unless you want to smell yucky!
Dacia C.
Arlington, TX
Isn't this fragrance unisex?
Vanessa S.
Do you find this scent to be too strong?
Alexis R.
My boyfriend loves wearing the men's version. Is the women's parfum similar?