BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1985 OBSESSION is classified as a refreshing oriental fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of vanilla amber orange blossom oakmoss and other oriental spices. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Jacqueline  M.
Hanford, Ca
Such a classy scent. Not overpowering, won't give you a headache or make you nauseas. Love love love!!
Shelby B.
I love this product! It is probably the best in my opinion. I would highly recommended this product.
Natalie S.
Wiltshire, Devizes
I absolutely love the Calvin Kline scents but sometimes they are a bit too strong but I like this one, I don’t wear perfume a lot but I do when it suits my mood! But I think this scent is quite pleasant and not to full on so I think I would recommend this to almost anyone!