BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1985 OBSESSION is classified as a refreshing oriental fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of vanilla amber orange blossom oakmoss and other oriental spices. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

C g.
calvin
This perfume smells really amazing. I use this product almost everyday. This bottle is super nice. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Try this product out. It smells really good. I love the color of this bottle.
Kathy H.
Bellevue, WA
I have a very finicky body chemistry when it comes to perfumes and Obsession has been my fragrance for about 20 years. I always get complements on it when I wear it. A little goes a long way, and the fragrance will last all day. I'm not a fan of having my perfume announce my presence before I even enter the room, if you know what I mean, so 2 spritzes is all I need. That means that a bottle will last a long time if you keep it in a cool dark place.
Christina Y.
Concord, NC
To sweet smelling - every time I smell it I get sick to my stomach. Very overpowering and strong. Did not like the smell and had to wash his clothes twice to remove the scent. Just to over the top
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
This perfume smells really good. It has a long lasting fragrance that definitely stands out. It isn't too expensive either and you can usually find a good deal.
Fatima C.
Have worn Obsession Parfum for years and I'm delighted with the fragrance. Constantly gotten compliments and asked what perfume I'm wearing.
gra d.
One of the perfumes ive wore and i love the scent of it. I'm choosy with perfumes and this one works for me. I definity recommend this.
kelly g.
Found this at ross was priced pretty cheap . Put some on and fell in love .not to strong but still last all day which I love.
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
I love the light clean smell of this perfume, it's not over powering but isn't so light that you can't smell it.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
Love love this perfume it smells really really good Calvin Klein is a really good brand I love all the perfumes
Gigi B.
Sugar Land, TX
Love scent. always gets compliments from Co workers. in fact some have made their in purchase of scent.