BY CALVIN KLEIN

Obsession Night by Calvin Klein is a modern approach to Calvin Klein's addictive classic. Obsession Night for Men is a sexy blend of the finest black Tuscan suede dusted with hints of nutmeg, rich woods, vetiver, and patchouli, resulting in a truly sexy, modern scent. Notes include Crisp Watery Notes, Anapear, Cardamom, Black Suede, Patchouli, Leather, Vanilla, Rich Warm Woods. see more...

Jaclyn T.
SHELBY, IN
This is an okay scent but it wasn't anything like what was described or what was expected. It was a little too strong for my tastes. I bought it as a gift for my husband, but honestly I had to tell him that I would prefer it if he didn't wear it. What's weird about it is it smells totally different out of the bottle than it does on the body.
Samantha P.
Hemet, CA
This smells really good on a test strip. I bought it fro my husband and it did not mix very well with his body chemistry. It doesn't smell bad on him, I was just hoping that it would smell better than it does.
Lahnaiah M.
Excellent product, has affordable, good presentation, I would not hesitate to recommend the purchase of this product to anyone who likes good fragrances.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
My father bought this for me and it's heavenly. I love it. it's very seductive, musky with great floral and woodsy notes. one of my favorites.
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
Love the scent! It's a nice full smell that isn't too flowery or bitter. I love how it can be a strong scent yet subtle and not overwhelming
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I bought this product because it was on sale at Ross, I love sale items! I gave it to my partner and I am so happy I did! I'm #obsessed
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
A great sent for the colder months. This complex EDT is a nice addition to your winter wardrobe. Its sweet and woody notes are lovely.
Brandie R.
This smells pretty good but it can be a tad bit strong for my taste. fairly priced and a good edition to the Calvin klein collection
Amanda L.
Love obsession by Calvin Klein! One of my all time favorite scents!!! Love all products from Calvin Klein, but this is my favorite
Brenna W.
Its all in the name... Obsession. It has that dark fantasy to it. I recommend buying it for that special man in your life.