BY CALVIN KLEIN

Obsession Night by Calvin Klein is a modern approach to Calvin Klein's addictive classic. Obsession Night for Men is a sexy blend of the finest black Tuscan suede dusted with hints of nutmeg, rich woods, vetiver, and patchouli, resulting in a truly sexy, modern scent. Notes include Crisp Watery Notes, Anapear, Cardamom, Black Suede, Patchouli, Leather, Vanilla, Rich Warm Woods. see more...

Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
My boyfriend wears this and I love the way that it smells! It's so sexy and manly
Roxanna G.
Lompoc, CA
Love it!!!

Ellen d.
Pelham, NY
Wonderful smell ! I Love , wear out overnight. Perfume charming. Its my favorite
I do not want to use another
Brandie R.
This smells pretty good but it can be a tad bit strong for my taste. fairly priced and a good edition to the Calvin klein collection
Lahnaiah M.
Excellent product, has affordable, good presentation, I would not hesitate to recommend the purchase of this product to anyone who likes good fragrances.
monserrat h.
Love the smeel it was a gift but it smeels real nice for a giift for somwone like a good friend
Amanda L.
Love obsession by Calvin Klein! One of my all time favorite scents!!! Love all products from Calvin Klein, but this is my favorite
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
My father bought this for me and it's heavenly. I love it. it's very seductive, musky with great floral and woodsy notes. one of my favorites.
Michelle C.
It smells amazing great for a birthday Christmas brother father husband or boyfriend
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
Love the scent! It's a nice full smell that isn't too flowery or bitter. I love how it can be a strong scent yet subtle and not overwhelming