Obsession By Calvin Klein Edt Spray 4 Oz uploaded by Deisy Z.

BY OBSESSION

Introduced in 1986, Fragrance notes: mandarin and spice with low tones of musk sandalwood and amber, Recommended use: daytime, Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above, This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, Possessing a fragrance note of: Mandarin and Spice With Low Tones Of Musk Sandalwood and Amber, Dimensions: 1, 5'' L x 4'' W x 6'' H, Size: 4 fl oz, see more...

Sam S.
Sam S.
Tarentum , PA
This is my favorite cologne/ perfume ! It smells so good and lasts all day long. I get so many compliments whenever I wear this. I am obsessed
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Lawrenceburg , KY
For the young or the old! Smells wonderful and lasts all day! Strong but good smell! My mom even wears it!
Cori S.
Cori S.
This stuff is wonderful! It has been around for a while but is still great! I recommend!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Smells great last a very long time I would recommend I absolutely love it I thought it wasn't gonna last but it does amazing stuff I love it
Vida A.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsession is a classic. My husband has been wearing it since the 90s. It is quite strong but after it wears off a tad, it smells ah-mazing. This isn't an everyday cologne because it can be over powering.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
North Hollywood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I love the way it smells can wear it to the game with my friends and relatives
Ana E.
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Obsession one of the best perfumes that I have. Absolutely love it! Smells so good and last all day.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Love it! Smell is refreshing and it last all day! Not sticky like some perfumes I own! I spray it on my neck wrists and behind my ears and smell fresh through a long work day!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Ontario, CA
This cologne is woodsy and strong still has a good scent for a more mature man if your younger I recommend eternity
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually am a big fan of Calvin Klein perfumes although I feel like a lot of them are a lot more mature smelling if that makes sense I do like obsession but I don't think enough to actually buy it for myself
Noah H.