Obsession By Calvin Klein Edt Spray 4 Oz uploaded by Deisy Z.

BY OBSESSION

Introduced in 1986, Fragrance notes: mandarin and spice with low tones of musk sandalwood and amber, Recommended use: daytime, Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above, This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, Possessing a fragrance note of: Mandarin and Spice With Low Tones Of Musk Sandalwood and Amber, Dimensions: 1, 5'' L x 4'' W x 6'' H, Size: 4 fl oz, see more...

Jennifer J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok well I have to say even though this perfume has been around since I graduated from HS it's smell is a classic & I just love it. I like to wear it every now & then just to mix things up a bit with my daily scent. This fragrance is great & will last all day provided your not sweating a lot. If you've never tried it you need to!
JJ S.
New Port Richey, FL
Sexy classic . Always perfect for date night or romantic night in. This is one of my favorite go to fragrance.
member-14638541c
I absolutely love this fragrance. You can use it whenever and for whatever occasion you want! It also lasts all day - which not every fragrance does.
laura r.
I love this product once I tried I can stop using I use every day and smell good and I use only in the morning...
Kathy D.
I like this product. Is a good price value. You can wear it day or night. I recommend it for 20-40 year old woman
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Husband received this fragrance for his birthday,
It's a sweet smell, I like when he wear it.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
I buy this product for my dad every year for Christmas! I love this fragrance and whenever I smell it I think of my dad! It is long-lasting and a great price for the quality! Obsession for men is a timeless classic! No need to change it! It wouldn't be the same!!!
Makenzie W.
Lawrenceburg , KY
For the young or the old! Smells wonderful and lasts all day! Strong but good smell! My mom even wears it!
Cori S.
This stuff is wonderful! It has been around for a while but is still great! I recommend!
Amy V.
sarasota, FL
I used to love this stuff but I now think there are many more products that have a better smell this is old school
Noah H.