Obsession By Calvin Klein Edt Spray 4 Oz uploaded by Deisy Z.

BY OBSESSION

Introduced in 1986, Fragrance notes: mandarin and spice with low tones of musk sandalwood and amber, Recommended use: daytime, Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above, This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, Possessing a fragrance note of: Mandarin and Spice With Low Tones Of Musk Sandalwood and Amber, Dimensions: 1, 5'' L x 4'' W x 6'' H, Size: 4 fl oz, see more...

Laura R.
Ontario, CA
This cologne is woodsy and strong still has a good scent for a more mature man if your younger I recommend eternity
Kathy D.
I like this product. Is a good price value. You can wear it day or night. I recommend it for 20-40 year old woman
laura r.
I love this product once I tried I can stop using I use every day and smell good and I use only in the morning...
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Oh i love this scent so much its addicting to spray usually thw aromas of musk are my favorite and woodzies...
JJ S.
New Port Richey, FL
Sexy classic . Always perfect for date night or romantic night in. This is one of my favorite go to fragrance.
Makenzie W.
Lawrenceburg , KY
For the young or the old! Smells wonderful and lasts all day! Strong but good smell! My mom even wears it!
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Obsession one of the best perfumes that I have. Absolutely love it! Smells so good and last all day.
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My Husband received this fragrance for his birthday,
It's a sweet smell, I like when he wear it.
Cori S.
This stuff is wonderful! It has been around for a while but is still great! I recommend!
Melissa S.
North Hollywood , CA
I love it I love the way it smells can wear it to the game with my friends and relatives
Noah H.