Obsession By Calvin Klein Edt Spray 4 Oz uploaded by Deisy Z.

BY OBSESSION

Introduced in 1986, Fragrance notes: mandarin and spice with low tones of musk sandalwood and amber, Recommended use: daytime, Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above, This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, Possessing a fragrance note of: Mandarin and Spice With Low Tones Of Musk Sandalwood and Amber, Dimensions: 1, 5'' L x 4'' W x 6'' H, Size: 4 fl oz, see more...

Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This scent is nothing short of totally sexy. It's warm tones are intoxicating and alluring. It's perfect for a night on the town or a romantic evening with that special someone. It's a scent that screams, "come get closer to me!"
#obsession
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing smell. Not too strong but it still lasts on my clothes all day without respecting it. I for sure will be repurchasing this after it's gone. The packaging is also very nice too!!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh i love this scent so much its addicting to spray usually thw aromas of musk are my favorite and woodzies...
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Love it! Smell is refreshing and it last all day! Not sticky like some perfumes I own! I spray it on my neck wrists and behind my ears and smell fresh through a long work day!
Laura R.
Ontario, CA
This cologne is woodsy and strong still has a good scent for a more mature man if your younger I recommend eternity
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsession one of the best perfumes that I have. Absolutely love it! Smells so good and last all day.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsession is a classic. My husband has been wearing it since the 90s. It is quite strong but after it wears off a tad, it smells ah-mazing. This isn't an everyday cologne because it can be over powering.
Melissa S.
North Hollywood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I love the way it smells can wear it to the game with my friends and relatives
Chantal W.
Smells great last a very long time I would recommend I absolutely love it I thought it wasn't gonna last but it does amazing stuff I love it
Amy V.
sarasota, FL
I used to love this stuff but I now think there are many more products that have a better smell this is old school
Noah H.