Obsession By Calvin Klein Edt Spray 4 Oz uploaded by Deisy Z.

BY OBSESSION

Introduced in 1986, Fragrance notes: mandarin and spice with low tones of musk sandalwood and amber, Recommended use: daytime, Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above, This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, Possessing a fragrance note of: Mandarin and Spice With Low Tones Of Musk Sandalwood and Amber, Dimensions: 1, 5'' L x 4'' W x 6'' H, Size: 4 fl oz, see more...

Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This scent is nothing short of totally sexy. It's warm tones are intoxicating and alluring. It's perfect for a night on the town or a romantic evening with that special someone. It's a scent that screams, "come get closer to me!"
#obsession
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is such an amazing smell. Not too strong but it still lasts on my clothes all day without respecting it. I for sure will be repurchasing this after it's gone. The packaging is also very nice too!!
Jennifer J.
Ok well I have to say even though this perfume has been around since I graduated from HS it's smell is a classic & I just love it. I like to wear it every now & then just to mix things up a bit with my daily scent. This fragrance is great & will last all day provided your not sweating a lot. If you've never tried it you need to!
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
I buy this product for my dad every year for Christmas! I love this fragrance and whenever I smell it I think of my dad! It is long-lasting and a great price for the quality! Obsession for men is a timeless classic! No need to change it! It wouldn't be the same!!!
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Obsession is a classic. My husband has been wearing it since the 90s. It is quite strong but after it wears off a tad, it smells ah-mazing. This isn't an everyday cologne because it can be over powering.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Love it! Smell is refreshing and it last all day! Not sticky like some perfumes I own! I spray it on my neck wrists and behind my ears and smell fresh through a long work day!
member-14638541c
I absolutely love this fragrance. You can use it whenever and for whatever occasion you want! It also lasts all day - which not every fragrance does.
Sam S.
Tarentum, PA
This is my favorite cologne/ perfume ! It smells so good and lasts all day long. I get so many compliments whenever I wear this. I am obsessed
Chantal W.
Smells great last a very long time I would recommend I absolutely love it I thought it wasn't gonna last but it does amazing stuff I love it
Laura R.
Ontario, CA
This cologne is woodsy and strong still has a good scent for a more mature man if your younger I recommend eternity
Noah H.