BY CALVIN KLEIN

Obsession Perfume by Calvin Klein, Launched by the design house of calvin klein in 1985, obsession is classified as a refreshing, oriental fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of vanilla, amber, orange blossom, oakmoss and other oriental spices. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Lisi N.
Salt Lake City
LOVED this smell on my husband!!!! He doesn't really like cologne very often but one day I went to buy some glasses from Calvin Klein and he fell in love with this! I also fell in love with it! For sure with it!
Fatimah D.
Irvington, NJ
I remember stealing sprays of this scent from my mom when I was a little girl. I still love it. Smells heavenly and a little bit of it lasts all day long. One I must always have in my collection.
Elva C.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this cologne for my husband in the past, he really loved the scent and received many compliments on it. I myself love this particular scent and is one of my favorites for him.
Noely F.
Worcester
My favorite perfume! I like to use it at night and only got awesome compliments about the way I smell when i put on my Calvin Klein Obsession.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
If you like to smell like an old man or cigar urinal lounge this is the cologne for you.
MarbleRose B.
Kingfisher close , Nottingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this regularly for my Nan, she absolutely loves the smell of this purfum. I'll be honest; it wouldn't be my personal choice in scent as I prefer more fruity/floral smells but when someone else is wearing it I do always notice their nice scent. The scent lingers for a long time and the bottle is lovely.✌🏻
Amélie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my mom parfum and i really like it i don't know why but i like it as much as my mother it smell like her, i mean it's a very personal opinion when it comes to parfum but you know . . . . . . . .