Obliphica Treatment Hair Serum (For Effectively Treat and Rejuvenate Dry & Damaged Hair) 125ml/4.25oz uploaded by Amanda G.

BY OBLIPHICA

-A reparative serum for dry & damaged hair -Contains unique natural ingredients including Obliphica (Sea Buckthorn) extract -Delivers optimal doses of nutrients to repair & replenish hair & scalp -Shields hair from further chemical or environmental... see more...

Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I think the product is a great idea but the packaging needs some work. I recieved a sample of it that was in a small bottle and feel it would have been more effective if it was in a spray bottle. The product had a neutral scent but it was difficult to get out of the bottle and effectivley apply to my hair. If they redesigned the packaging I would consider purchasing this product again.
Erika S.
This is my go to brand for frizz it smells super amazing and it's super nourishing not to mention its not heavy feeling like some oils doesn't weight down your hair or makes it look dirty oil. Also just right to make the hair settle down.
Kayla F.
Love love love! This makes my hair so silky soft and shiny. I got a sample from a subscription box, loved it, lost it, and now that I've found it, I had to go purchase the full size. The smell reminds me of getting my hair done professionally, and I love it!
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I have sampled this Obliphica professional seaberry hair serum I really enjoyed it made my hair soft has a nice smell to it I will be buying this product
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
This stuff smells amazing while doing a great job at keeping your hair smooth! A little goes a long way, so this product will last a while!

back