BY OBLIPHICA PROFESSIONAL

Smoothes, Nourishes & Gently cleanses hair and scalp weakened by the effects of straightening or disciplining naturally rebellious, curly, wavy or straight hair structure. Rebuilds and strengthens hair fiber from root to end. see more...

Buy on Amazon
LILIA E.
This brand was a life saver for my fried blonde disaster hair! Where do I even start?! My hair was completely over processed and could best be described as a bird’s nest mess! I literally had lost inches off my hair length just in breakage alone. A friend recommended this brand and convinced me to give this line of Obliphica products a try. I have to honestly say, I had pretty much given up after trying tons of stuff with no luck and didn’t have much hope for this either. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and the serum. They smell amazing and seriously worked wonders for my hair! I stopped getting my hair colored and just focused on getting regular haircuts/trims and used this hair care regimen religiously...it saved my hair’s life and maybe even my sanity...lol! This is an AMAZING brand and I would recommend all the products in this line!  Obliphica Seaberry Shampoo - Medium to Coarse (10 fl.oz)Obliphica Professional Medium to Coarse Seaberry Mask
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
This is my holy grail shampoo! I have really curly hair and anyone with curls knows that they are some thirsty bit**es! My hair feels like corn silk after I use this! So soft and silky. I feel like I use less conditioner as well. It’s expensive, but it’s my one real splurge! It’s so worth it! I use the conditioner and leave in conditioner too!
Madiaon S.
Antioch, IL
Love this product. Smells beyond amazing. Lathers very well. Feels so good on the skin and hair. Doesn't even compare to any shampoo I've used. Definitely helps keep your hair healthy and keeps it safe. 5 stars!!