Hair CareHair ProductsShampooObliphica Professional
Obliphica Seaberry Shampoo - Medium to Coarse (10 floz)

Obliphica Seaberry Shampoo - Medium to Coarse (10 fl.oz)

by Obliphica Professional

Smoothes, Nourishes & Gently cleanses hair and scalp weakened by the effects of straightening or disciplining naturally rebellious, curly, wavy or straight hair structure. Rebuilds and strengthens hair fiber from root to end.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Obliphica Seaberry Shampoo - Medium to Coarse (10 fl.oz)!
Cayce, SC
Thanks to Home Tester Club, I received this Root to End Replenishing Shampoo, complimentary, in exchange for my honest review. This shampoo smelled very good. Something unique about it which I really liked. So tired of the same old smelling shampoo, not bad, just seems like they all start smelling the same after a bit. The packaging itself was also a bit unique. It was much easier to squeeze than most. Something about the way it didn't over consume air after you squeeze the contents out. Very convenient. As for the quality and how it left my hair....the best it has felt in a long time. Very very soft, feeling strong and healthy, and nourished root to end after just one wash....so crazy just like in the name.
St Augustine, FL
I really love this shampoo. It cleans my hair super well, smells good, makes my hair soft and frizz free and easily controllable over a few days. It is a fairly expensive product. I got a free sample but I think it’s worth purchasing.
Antioch, IL
Love this product. Smells beyond amazing. Lathers very well. Feels so good on the skin and hair. Doesn't even compare to any shampoo I've used. Definitely helps keep your hair healthy and keeps it safe. 5 stars!!
Altoona, PA
OBSESSED! If you have dry hair this is what you need. I leave the shower feeling amazing I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I love how the product is packaged and I think it’s one of the most Moisturizing products I’ve ever used
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo smells great it smells kind of like berries there other products smell exactly like this to which I love. My hair had been straightened so much i forgot my hair used to be wavy but this shampoo has helped the waves in my hair come back which no other shampoo has ever done for me. I even gave one of these to my boyfriend he has really curly hair and it helped define his curls even more and it helped with the frizz. It is sad ulta quit selling this in their stores. Highly recommend.
Oxford, MS
This is by far the best shampoo I have ever used! It is perfect for my curly hair! It makes my hair feel hydrated and healthy! My hair rarely gets greasy when I use this shampoo! I was highly satisfied with this product! I would definitely recommend this product!
Peoria, AZ
This is holy grail shampoo for me i love it! Its the only hair care line so far that will make my hair feel and look so soft! And it untangles so fast, has a great scent too!
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This worked okay. I thought the smell was pretty good, my hair was left soft, and clean. I hate that the product is small for the price. If it came in a bigger container for the price, I would buy again.
This brand was a life saver for my fried blonde disaster hair! Where do I even start?! My hair was completely over processed and could best be described as a bird’s nest mess! I literally had lost inches off my hair length just in breakage alone. A friend recommended this brand and convinced me to give this line of Obliphica products a try. I have to honestly say, I had pretty much given up after trying tons of stuff with no luck and didn’t have much hope for this either. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and the serum. They smell amazing and seriously worked wonders for my hair! I stopped getting my hair colored and just focused on getting regular haircuts/trims and used this hair care regimen religiously...it saved my hair’s life and maybe even my sanity...lol! This is an AMAZING brand and I would recommend all the products in this line!  Obliphica Seaberry Shampoo - Medium to Coarse (10 fl.oz) Obliphica Professionals Seaberry Hair Mask Medium To Coarse .68 Oz Sample
Brunswick, OH
This is my holy grail shampoo! I have really curly hair and anyone with curls knows that they are some thirsty bit**es! My hair feels like corn silk after I use this! So soft and silky. I feel like I use less conditioner as well. It’s expensive, but it’s my one real splurge! It’s so worth it! I use the conditioner and leave in conditioner too!

Looking for your answer?