BY OBLIPHICA PROFESSIONAL

"Seaberry Shine Mist - Obliphica Professional lightweight, silky mist adds a brilliant layer of shine as the perfect finish to any hair style. No-hold formula is light enough for all hair types, even the finest hair. Alcohol free.Key ingredient:Seaberry: A powerful, natural, centuries-old superfruit for beauty, health and wellness, is the ""next big thing"" in hair care. (3.4 oz.) - Seaberry Shine Mist" see more...

Becky S.
I received this in a travel size as a gwp from either #Sephora or #Ulta . It is a pretty thick serum/oil that comes in a clear plastic bottle with a built in pump dispenser. There aren't any instructions on how or why to use it other than a 1 sentence application direction so I only used it on the ends of my hair.
It was a good thing because it added shine but was heavy and would've weighed my hair down and made it look oily. I think this would be an excellent product for anyone with dry hair, frizzy hair or even naturally curly hair.
Kaitlynn F.
Kingston, WA
I love this spray. I used to use the seaberry serum, but I had to wash my hair waaaaayyy more often than I wanted to. So perfect for fine hair without the weight! And the SMELL šŸ˜