Obliphica Professional Seaberry Moisture Cream uploaded by Jay N.Obliphica Professional Seaberry Moisture Cream uploaded by Lindsay H.

BY OBLIPHICA PROFESSIONAL

"Seaberry Moisture Cream - Obliphica Professional luxurious leave-in cream leaves hair remarkably supple and hydrated. Seaberry Oil forms a protective layer around each strand, keeping hair softer, stronger and straighter longer, if desired. Tames unwanted volume. Banishes frizz and flyaways. Can also be used as a rich, creamy detangler in the shower.Key ingredient:Seaberry: A powerful, natural, centuries-old superfruit for beauty, health and wellness, is the ""next big thing"" in hair care.(10.0 oz.) - Seaberry Moisture Cream" see more...

Obliphica Professional Seaberry Moisture Cream
  • "I’ve purchased the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, conditioning cream and the serum in this line (purple bottles for medium to coarse hair). They smell amazing and seriously worked wonders for my hair! I used this hair care regimen religiously...it saved my hair’s life and maybe even my sanity...lol! This is an AMAZING brand and I would recommend all the products in this line!  [product:obliphica-seaberry-shampoo-medium-to-coarse-10-floz] [product:obliphica-professional-medium-to-coarse-seaberry-mask] [product:obliphica-professional-seaberry-moisture-cream] " in 3 reviews
Sara B.
Rogers, AR
Loooove this stuff! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way (which I always forget). It works awesome on my hair (I have fine hair but a ton of it). It smooths nicely and makes my hair manageable!
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
It smells like heaven and leaves my processed hair super soft and manageable! my hair stylist used this on My hair and I had to ask right away what it was because I felt the difference right away . Purchased for home use and do not regret it at all. Worth the money
LILIA E.
I’ve purchased the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, conditioning cream and the serum in this line (purple bottles for medium to coarse hair). They smell amazing and seriously worked wonders for my hair! I used this hair care regimen religiously...it saved my hair’s life and maybe even my sanity...lol! This is an AMAZING brand and I would recommend all the products in this line!  Obliphica Seaberry Shampoo - Medium to Coarse (10 fl.oz)Obliphica Professional Medium to Coarse Seaberry MaskObliphica Professional Seaberry Moisture Cream
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I 💞💖💞 this WONDERFUL SEABERRY Smelling hair lotion!!! I want to use it all over !y body!!! It can be a little heavy, so it doesn't take much. But they also have a serum that actually really light!! They work well together 🐞
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
This not only makes my hair feel soft smooth and hydrated it smells AMAZING. The price is reasonable because a little goes a long way. Detangles too, I usually put it in when my hair is damp. It lasts forever!! I bought mine at Ulta but have seen it places like target too!
Lindsay H.
This stuff saved my hair! As a student in cosmetology school I use every type of color/bleach in my hair, and it's even harder to keep it moisturized when I'm a blonde, but I use this before I blow dry my hair and it goes through the hair brush so smoothly. You should use along with the Obliphica Professional Seaberry Serum. The difference between the Orange and the Purple is that the Purple is for a thicker hair type and the orange is for thinner hair.
Shawna H.
Las Vegas , NV
My hair has been feeling dry lately, so I decided to pick this up. It is very moisturizing! My hair feels very soft and not at all weighed down. The scent is amazing as well. I can't wait to try more products from the line.
Gabrielle R.
Hurst, TX
I received a sample of this product from ulta and I was very impressed with it. It was very moisturizing and was better at controlling frizz than the curl control from the same brand. It has a very nice scent that lasts all day. The only issue I have with this particular product is the price, very expensive!