Obliphica Professional Fine to Medium Seaberry Serum uploaded by Alaina W.Obliphica Professional Fine to Medium Seaberry Serum uploaded by Mia R.Obliphica Professional Fine to Medium Seaberry Serum uploaded by Arelia D.

BY OBLIPHICA PROFESSIONAL

The ultimate haircare elixir. Fine and weakened hair feels delicately nourished, strengthened and visibly regenerated. Protects the most sensitized zones of the hair: ends, highlights, and frizz, without weighing hair down. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria R.
I love this serum. I use it on my damp hair and by the time my hair is dry it’s always noticeably softer and sleeker. I also put it on my dry hair after I’ve styled it sometimes, adding extra shine.
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
I was not expecting to like this product at all, but I have fallen in love! I have very fine, oily hair, but this serum works wonders on my dry ends! It softens and moisturized without adding weight or oiliness. It also helps with my little frizzies. I will definitely be purchasing again!!
Nicola C.
Every time I put this in my hair, my boyfriend comes to sniff my head like a moth to a flame (mismatched analogies, I know). Not only does it smell amazing (but mostly, it smells amazing), if feels like silk on my hands, and makes my hair shine. I used it once when I was in a rush and was flat ironing my damp hair (I know, cardinal sin) and you would have thought I got a keratin treatment.
It never looks greasy and did I mention, it smells like unicorns.
Mia R.
Langston, AL
I love this product I want to try more of their products and leave your hair silky soft I highly recommend it I give this product five stars
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
I received this in a kit and and I liked the fact that it could be used on damp or dry hair. It also had a pleasant smell which was a plus.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Great hair serum with a great smell ! Normally hair serums don't smell that great but this one does ! It's comparable to biosilk !
Stella M.
Amazing hair serum! Leaves hair soft and smells wonderful. Perfect for dry or damaged hair!