BY OBEY YOUR BODY

• Is there any place besides their main page where I CAN find this ...8 Answers
wendy m.
This product it very good to use on your skin it works perfectly well on me and my family members we love to purchase this product it smells very good this is why I love this product and it also last long you most try this product out if you haven't.
Bethany R.
This obey your body lotion is amazing! It keeps my skin moisturized all day and it smells SO good. It is definitely worth buying and I highly recommend it for those with dry skin. This is just a really great lotion line.
Amina A.
Love using this body butter after the exfoliate obey your body! They both work great. A bit on the pricer side however it's worth it if you have dry skin. It's gentle on the skin and lasts a long time.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Total luxury! The scent is amazing and the body butter is so very moisturizing! Love using this right before bed! Not sure on price as it was a gift-but it's absolutely an effective, luxurious product!
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
This stuff is expensive, but one jar lasts a very long time. It has a light scent, and moisturizers really well. You only need a very small amount.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this line. Everything they do is right and their body Butter is LUCIOUS. If you have problems with dry skin this is a go to
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body butter! The scent is wonderful and the lotion feels great on my skin and makes my skin feel so hydrated!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff, it smells amazing ane makes my skin super soft! I use it for my feet in the winter and is perfect.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
VERY GREAT GGEAT GREAT! Leaves skin very smooth and moist in a god way. Recommend this for those who have dry skin
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Omg this is grat product i love it abd specially because i love all product that has to do with shea nut
Brigette T.
Is there any place besides their main page where I CAN find this product?