BY OBEY YOUR BODY

• Is there any place besides their main page where I CAN fi...8 Answers
Obey Your Body Obey Youre Body Butterfly Shea Nut Body Butter-Ocean scent
  • "VERY GREAT GGEAT GREAT! Leaves skin very smooth and moist in a god way. Recommend this for those who have dry skin" in 5 reviews
Love X.
Omgggg I love the smell! I fell in love with the smell of it when the lady was kindly demonstrating the body scrub and cream to me. I bought two at the time for ~$90 (bogo) It is expensive but the smell is very distinct and it is very creamy. It moisturizes nicely but not enough to save an eczema flare-- does keep it from getting worse but doesn't heal it.

Minus 1/2 star for price. Rate: 4.5 stars
wendy m.
This product it very good to use on your skin it works perfectly well on me and my family members we love to purchase this product it smells very good this is why I love this product and it also last long you most try this product out if you haven't.
Bethany R.
This obey your body lotion is amazing! It keeps my skin moisturized all day and it smells SO good. It is definitely worth buying and I highly recommend it for those with dry skin. This is just a really great lotion line.
Amina A.
Love using this body butter after the exfoliate obey your body! They both work great. A bit on the pricer side however it's worth it if you have dry skin. It's gentle on the skin and lasts a long time.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Total luxury! The scent is amazing and the body butter is so very moisturizing! Love using this right before bed! Not sure on price as it was a gift-but it's absolutely an effective, luxurious product!
Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
This stuff is expensive, but one jar lasts a very long time. It has a light scent, and moisturizers really well. You only need a very small amount.
Stacy S.
2,103 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received a sample of this on a beauty back. I absolutely loved it as it was so soft and smooth on my skin a. I would purchase it again
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this line. Everything they do is right and their body Butter is LUCIOUS. If you have problems with dry skin this is a go to
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body butter! The scent is wonderful and the lotion feels great on my skin and makes my skin feel so hydrated!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff, it smells amazing ane makes my skin super soft! I use it for my feet in the winter and is perfect.
Brigette T.
Is there any place besides their main page where I CAN find this product?