Obey Your Body Nail Care Kit - Purity uploaded by Erica S.Obey Your Body Nail Care Kit - Purity uploaded by Erica S.Obey Your Body Nail Care Kit - Purity uploaded by Nikki S.

BY OBEY YOUR BODY

Erica S.
best nail care kit I've EVER used. very high end, way better than Sally Hansen's & i love Sallys too. Those are.amazing in their own right. Obey products, including this nail care kit obviously is expensive but they always have deals. If you buy other items, you'll get this for $25. Otherwise it's like $50 but worth every penny. the moisturizer is not greasy, has a nice fragrance, and leaves my hands feeling so silky and crack free. The regular filer & the square multi one are amazing. They last so long and if they ever* become dull or peel or anything, you bring it back and they will give you a brand new 1. I had 2 of these kits and 1 of them lasted me 2 years and before seeing any signs of wear at all. The best part is their cuticle oil that comes in a mascara like tube. It helps reduce cuticles & nourishes then & your nails. OMG it works! I haven't used any other nail kit in almost 5 years.
Guadalupe Victoria B.
Paris
Best nail kit ever tried! I can say my nails look so much better also thanks to the jojoba oil. It does magic to my hands! No need to go to the salon in order to have a professional manicure.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Absolutely love this kit. It really makes my nails a lot smoothr. I love that the directions for the buffer are printed on the inside of the box so I remember which sides to use with what strokes. I love the hand lotion for when I'm finished, it's very rich and smells awesome.

Cons: the customer service is no existence. With the purchase of our kits we were supposed to have a lifetime guarantee for free replacement of the files.. As long as we have a receipt. I tried emailing and get no response about replacement.