Obey Your Body Mineral Body Salt Scrub Treatment Exfoliating Kiwi - ADSBeauty uploaded by Marija S.Obey Your Body Mineral Body Salt Scrub Treatment Exfoliating Kiwi - ADSBeauty uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY OBEY YOUR BODY

• I got this obey your body with promotion that they were h...1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on my face too?7 Answers
Love X.
This smells very good!! I got it with the lotion at the time as bogo for ~$90. Expensive but can get great uses out of it. The salt is great to exfoliate the body -- while focusing on problematic areas-- areas with eczema.. it does sting but it does help smooth out and heal! This also makes my body super smooth after lotion!! Amazing!

It smells fantastic too! Also, the oil can be drained from it and be used as a massage oil! Excellent! This would be a great gift set with the lotion! Expensive but effective/ multifunctional!
Guadalupe Victoria B.
Paris
Amazing! It does miracles, It feels like having a baby's skin, it leaves it so smooth! Very gentle and the smell is so fabulous! A little bit expensive but it was worth the money. I also tried the facial scrub and it's amazing. I'm in love with this brand, plus is not tested on animals.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
This is one of my all time favorite products of all time! I've been using it for years. It smells amazing in the kiwi scent and makes your skin so dang soft!! It's worth the price.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this as a present one year and was skeptical at the promise of getting off all the dry/dead skin. But I was wrong. It's not gentle but it takes a couple washes to get used to the rough crystals and how much to use. But once you do you will love it. It is expensive but worth it and used sparsely it will last you.
AJ J.
Ballwin, MO
This works really good it exfoliates through the skin and just seeps through. it's comforting and relaxing and an actual good product. You can buy it from almost anywhere and I would probably buy it again so I recommend this like alot
Maria E.
Pharr, TX
I am going on my second order, my firsy purchase was very expensive, it was my introduction to this product and it was worth every penny. Then I found it for cheaper on ebay and amazon. Once you try it you will be hooked!
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body scrub. It can be used anywhere on the body. It leaves skin smooth, illuminating, and free of dead skin cells. This profuct slso smells amazing. It can be pricey, but I believe its worth it.
Zahireen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this scrub! It takes out all of the dry skin off my legs and gives me a great shave right after and leaves my skin feeling like my baby's butt.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells so good. And it gets all of the dead skin off without being too harsh. I bought this stuff and used it up before I even knew it.
Reiny R.
Brooklyn , NY
One day i was walking through the mall some body introduced​ me to this peeling gel I changed my life I just love it
Jordan P.
Is this safe to use on my face too?
Jess D.
miami, fl
I got this obey your body with promotion that they were having in Manhattan Mall. I was vague at first because it I never heard of this brand and thought the salesman was just trying to make a sale. Well turns out that besides smelling good, it also helps my skin feel smoother

back