Oberweis Whole Milk - 0.5gal

by Oberweis

Oberweis Dairy™ Real Milk.
Simply the best...
In real glass.

Is this only available in the Midwest or have people found it elsewhere?
Where do you buy this? Price?
Start your review of Oberweis Whole Milk - 0.5gal!
Mary caitlyn O.
We love oberwise milk in our house! It's great quality, always super fresh & I've never had an issue. We actually get oberwise milk delivered to our house weekly! I highly recommend buying this product from oberwise.
Holly H.
CHICAGO, IL
The best tasting milk anywhere. Period. I do not usually drink milk but this tastes amazing. It creamy and smooth and pairs perfect with warm chocolate chip cookies or brownies. It’s more expensive hit totally worth it. And it comes on glass bottles.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite milk. I mean the glass jug is fantastic but you do pay a deposit on it when you buy this milk. Be sure to return the empty jug for a refund. That can be done where you purchased it, at an Oberweis Dairy, or any store that sells Oberweis. I strongly recommend all Oberweis products. I absolutely love their chocolate milk. It is rich and wonderful.
Kristina  V.
Alton, IL
My kids enjoy the milk for cereal and to add strawberry powder in it they enjoy it and we get it weekly
Alyssa R.
I love this entire company. Being eco-friendly is very important to me, and the fact that I get this milk in a reusable glass jug is AMAZING! The milk is delicious, creamy and better than milk you get at the grocery store. I cannot recommend Oberweis enough.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,150 reviews
I worry about how the cow was treated who gave us this milk. Was the calf fed first? I doubt it
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
This milk is amazing. I have never been able to find it in the L.A area but whenever I am in Chicago it is my go-to milk. So creamy and delicious!
Daisy L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My kids love it because it's full of flavor. I am not a fan because it is too thick and not as healthy as the lower fat ones
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love oberweis dairy milk its so much better the store milk great product don't upset stomach great flavor
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
Oberweis milk is much more fresh than grocery store bought. My son prefers is and I feel more comfortable giving him this milk knowing that it is fresher and less altered than other store bought brands of milk.