Oberweis Dairy Lemonade

by Oberweis

Oberweis Dairy® Lemonade.

Simply the Best®.

Delivered direct to your door.

Real milk in real glass.

Please rinse and return to the source of purchase.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oberweis Dairy Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Erica B.
Urbana, IL
I have a weekly delivery of this stuff of two bottles. This lemonade is a family favorite and definitely is gone before our next delivery. It has a very good flavor and is not to bitter.
C K.
So since I am a champion of oberweis fruit punch I thought I would give the lemonade a try... Oh my God! By far the absolute best lemonade I have tasted!I choose this over many brands number one actually see lemon pulp in the lemonade! Just like homemade!True to its brand overwise use recognizable ingredients! And of course the recyclable glass bottle. No additives and preservatives or other lab created ingredients that you don't even know how to pronounce, no plastic aftertaste.If you cannot have Mom's lemonade... Why not Oberweis 🤷🏾‍♀️Happy shopping!
kaitlyn K.
Frankfort, IL
Lemonade is one of my all-time favorite beverages, so I've tried nearly every brand and variation imaginable. I have yet to find a lemonade in stores that taste as good as Oberweis Lemonade. The mixture of sweet and tart in this beverage is absoutely perfect. I've never had lemonade taste so smooth and refreshing! It is definitely worth the price - it typically tends to be a bit more pricy than other brands, but other brands just don't compare to this one. I will definitely splurge the extra $1.50 for this particular product, no doubt about it!
Elizabeth C.
Wood Dale, IL
The best lemonade out of a bottle. So delightfully refreshing. Like the glass bottle. More sterile to me and no plastic taste like some brands. Just which I had an oberweiss by my house.
Love, A.
Chicago and Bolivar, Missouri
Love! Get this delivered to my door weekly! A family favorite!! My favorite compared to other lemonade brands
Sabrina M.
If you haven't tried oberweis lemonade you NEED to. It's the best store bought lemonade I've ever tried. It's really tart but refereshing. The closest to fresh squeezed lemonade that you can get. I love this one and the raspberry lemonade both tasty
Alison K.
Decatur
So here’s the thing! This lemonade is pure perfection. It tastes like those lemon shakeups from the summer fair but isn’t pure sugar! It goes great mixed with any adult beverage but even is great on a summer hot day alone. I also love that it comes in glass.
Arika M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet, but not too sweet. You don’t end up with that annoying back of the throat sticky feeling after drinking Oberweis lemonade. It’s delicious!
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
This is tart and sweet. They use real and fresh lemons. I bought this on sale at the local grocery store and have since decided this is the best thing next to homemade lemonade. I highly suggest it and the packaging is awesome. I like that you can return the glass bottles.

Looking for your answer?